Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY has decided he gonna sponser a Handicappin tourney.  (Read 1043 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Since no one else on this SHITHOLE will.
Since I have not played thee ponies in 5 years,I will have to determine how to administer and payouts.
It will be a distribution races between STANDARD and TB. I will put up $300.00. If anyone else cares to contribue,that be fine. But MEESSEESS thinks no one will,because JOHN FRANK ARMY settin the RULES.
I did this years ago at BTW. You had to pic the pony that finished LAST each race. Not sure if that be my objective. That was successful at that time.
Anyhow: I'ss will make the RULES. I'd like to play meself,but co-ordinator can not participate. Got to much to do calculating. Although,JOHN FRASNK ARMY could beat the SHIT out of any of YOU ASSHOLES.
Give JOHN FRANK ARMY a couple days to determine TRACKS and RULES. JOHN FRANK ARMY RULES.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY has decided he gonna sponser a Handicappin tourney.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2026, 10:22:40 AM »
WHAT??

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal