Author Topic: Emily Hay  (Read 13785 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Emily Hay
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2025, 08:38:51 PM »


You’re right I did , You piece of shit ! It’s not her place to start something like that !

#StanTurdbread
I’m glad someone is looking out for Hunters kid.

Bllack Bridle

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 83
Re: Emily Hay
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2025, 08:59:47 PM »
I’m glad someone is looking out for Hunters kid.


I am too but it’s not Emily’s place , let Kelly or Mike ( Hunter’s Parents ) do it … thats what I’m getting at …

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: Emily Hay
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2025, 10:54:47 PM »
Dowdall has no room to say anything with his past. Talk about a scam artist punk ass.

Bllack Bridle

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 83
Re: Emily Hay
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2025, 11:01:53 PM »
Dowdall has no room to say anything with his past. Talk about a scam artist punk ass.


I’m not disagreeing with that but this should be between the families and them only. It’s not for someone like Emily to start a social media post about.

sledge hammer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1712
Re: Emily Hay
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2025, 01:26:38 PM »
I donated a few dollars on the Gofundme page and I swear I hesitated at first because I don't trust anyone especially when it comes to money flowing in from all sources. Sadly I was right.
Also unfortunately this happens all the time not just in our industry.

Black juice

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 127
Re: Emily Hay
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2025, 07:13:34 PM »
It’s not about the donated money, I have and I’m always gonna be happy that I donated the money to her and the little baby because I know how hard it is to get back on your feet after your loved one passes away like a boyfriend or husband  and leaves you behind with a baby and she’s only like 24 or something like that has gotta be incredibly hard for her. What the issue is about is the insurance money? Hunter’s mother is a beneficiary that side of the money should go to Hunter‘s mother and father and whoever, I don’t see a reason why they’re fighting over a small insurance fund when they got plenty in donation. I’m sure Mike D is behind that, the donation money should all go to Chloe and the baby and I’m believe that it has so I feel very good about the donations 👍

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: The language from Mike.  Terrible to read
    Today at 10:36:23 AM
  • wiggles44: So if Trigger was Sweet, and Ignorance Is Bliss is Sweet, then Mike Petrelli is Sweet.     The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike.    :)
    Today at 10:31:46 AM
  • wiggles44: Has Mike Petrelli been exposed as Sweet?  Screenshots don’t lie :)
    Today at 10:30:20 AM
  • darnoldrocks: But I will still accept an online apology on PLOP.
    Today at 10:29:06 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I wouldn't give you my number if it was the last thing I do.  I have no interest in talking to a complete douche like you.
    Today at 10:25:29 AM
  • Sweet: I'll give you an ngc3 "apology"  ngc3 in person, by phone, how's that you up for it or still coward  ngc3
    Today at 10:23:02 AM
  • darnoldrocks: A simple apology would do.
    Today at 10:19:44 AM
  • wiggles44: Has Mike finally been exposed?   Screenshots dont lie.    :)
    Today at 10:14:37 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal