Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
When your pick 4 ticket cashes and you get back less than you bet
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: When your pick 4 ticket cashes and you get back less than you bet (Read 1701 times)
0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
pocketrocketwinner
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1431
When your pick 4 ticket cashes and you get back less than you bet
«
on:
April 26, 2025, 10:01:51 PM »
I would suggest to stop everything youre doing and ask someone who has even the slightest clue to explain gambling to you.
Especially if you teach people how to gamble on the meadowlands live feed
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
When your pick 4 ticket cashes and you get back less than you bet
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Calhoun put up $80 bucks
..one of my pick5's costs more then that
September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
JT
:
Well G thinks I'm Mike
..Great minds and such
September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
JT
:
I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
darnoldrocks
:
My family and I. Now you're starting sound like SCM.
September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Back in the day doesn't count. Calhoun is putting up his money right now. How about you?
September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
JT
:
My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie
September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
darnoldrocks
:
JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Oh, I didn't know that. DUH
September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal