Author Topic: SNOW BUNNY QUESTIONS  (Read 2255 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57842
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
SNOW BUNNY QUESTIONS
« on: April 26, 2025, 07:04:25 PM »
How come  some  guys just  can’t lay off the snow bunnies

Don’t do it my friends these snow bunnies be dangerous

JUST SAYING
« Last Edit: April 26, 2025, 07:54:27 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16482
Re: SNOW BUNNY QUESTIONS
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2025, 07:21:12 PM »
How come  some  guys just  can’t lay off the snow bunnies

Don’t do my friends these snow bunnies be dangerous

JUST SAYING
Because it a LOT of fun,,,that how come/

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal