Author Topic: Let us start another Beckwith thread  (Read 8143 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: Let us start another Beckwith thread
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2025, 06:01:21 PM »
Is cobalt Kenny the “right wing” version of John Frank Army??       73cv.2
Wow, that's funny..good one

Muggsy Mitty

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 106
Re: Let us start another Beckwith thread
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2025, 09:46:40 PM »
I made no mention of my opinion of him or how many races I have watched him win

here is a question...the guy had 608 wins in 2024--why suddenly is he now being noticed in 2025?

obviously you were not watching him win in 2024
on: September 27, 2024, 09:23:23 AM »
Any opinions on the up and coming Drivers on the circuit? I feel Brett Beckwith is by far the best young driver out there, 21 years old and should be in the top driving circuit in a couple of years. A very articulate interview when he's asked, humble but confident. What a great Kid!
Obviously you are wrong,

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: We read it, wiggles sent them! Now, I'll find out if it's troll or true. Win, Win.  ngc3 But still not on EAA??? Why???
    Today at 10:19:54 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles is putting a lien on plop if he doesn't get paid plus OT for his vast efforts  ngc3  That amounted to a failed  11.wj  Wiggles run with the puppies, see Mike in a couple years maybe he shows you a trick  ;D
    Today at 10:17:23 AM
  • wiggles44: That’s none of your concern Mike.  :)
    Today at 10:16:16 AM
  • Mrpick5: Mrpick5
    Today at 10:14:58 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I'm sure you gave her your real name and contact info....right???  ngc3
    Today at 10:05:20 AM
  • wiggles44: Message sent.  Have a good shift Mike.  :)
    Today at 09:53:33 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Seriously, I'm praying "wiggles" tries contacting her as a troll. JACKPOT.
    Today at 09:38:52 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Is that you John Wayne? Is this me???
    Today at 09:35:33 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal