Author Topic: Joey Bongiorno  (Read 14055 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2025, 09:08:45 PM »
MP -MCR -YONKERS1B and more are all SCM
MP and 1B have admitted that they are Petrelli.  I would place a wager that 1A and MCR are not. 

I would also place a wager that you are the rebirth of Gaagoots.  Anybody agree with this?  How many Trump loving racists that constantly say the same shit over and over about Petrelli have joined since he got called out?


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7654
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2025, 09:10:44 PM »
MP and 1B have admitted that they are Petrelli.  I would place a wager that 1A and MCR are not. 

I would also place a wager that you are the rebirth of Gaagoots.  Anybody agree with this?  How many Trump loving racists that constantly say the same shit over and over about Petrelli have joined since he got called out?

One thing is for sure, the person is FUCKING STOOOOOPID. I'm sure you can see what's happening right?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7654
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2025, 09:13:08 PM »
MP and 1B have admitted that they are Petrelli.  I would place a wager that 1A and MCR are not. 

I would also place a wager that you are the rebirth of Gaagoots.  Anybody agree with this?  How many Trump loving racists that constantly say the same shit over and over about Petrelli have joined since he got called out?

If it's Gaagoots he's still angry I bought a horse off his son that was going on the truck dead lame and beat the 10s with him 3rd start with me. If it's the other guy I made sure his horses got fed. Either way, two fucking losers.

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2025, 02:45:53 PM »
MP -MCR -YONKERS1B and more are all SCM
I think you and Mike need to check into a mental hospital.  You're clearly obsessed with him.  It's kind of gay.

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2025, 03:44:33 PM »
What’s this have to do with Joe B

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2025, 04:24:50 PM »
What’s this have to do with Joe B
Not a thing.

SPREE2015

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1679
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2025, 08:33:07 AM »
WINNER WINNER 🐔 DINNER LAST NIGHT
CHOW

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you are the bullshit !!!
    October 02, 2026, 11:22:22 PM
  • Trigger: tmbz1 Belmont, Keeneland, Woodbine & Red Mile, Dayton, Mohawk and other tracks, big names, big races...TOMORROW!  Can you dig it suckas! Give the bullshit a breather, if you're smart, I'm gonna!  tmbz1
    October 02, 2026, 11:02:03 PM
  • Trigger: Didn't look at the form I deserve that!
    October 02, 2026, 09:55:11 PM
  • Trigger: Hoosier late prick 4 swiss cheese / OOMM / all / all ?
    October 02, 2026, 09:36:32 PM
  • Trigger: You feel that calm wiggles, that's the fear of you and your friends.  You never posted anonymously on the group page, everyone has been smoked.  Worse shit to come if they keep raising their hand  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 09:21:56 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike :)
    October 02, 2026, 09:11:28 PM
  • Trigger: You're talking to an army at plop that see y'all as bitches  8)
    October 02, 2026, 08:59:27 PM
  • Trigger: Got to outsmart your no show girl Calhoun the coward by simply asking for his food server's name, so working fucking awesome  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 08:58:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal