Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
I'll Leave it to you
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: I'll Leave it to you (Read 3609 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Unclejerry
Stakes Horse
Posts: 776
I'll Leave it to you
«
on:
December 17, 2024, 07:57:05 PM »
If you are not interested or would like to see Jerry leave horseplop, I will leave to the plop folks.
Just let me know and I'll band myself...
Logged
The Senator is with you like it or not.....
Mazola
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1365
Re: I'll Leave it to you
«
Reply #1 on:
December 17, 2024, 08:30:42 PM »
You are ok. Stay Jerry.
Logged
Right wing Christians are frauds
Harness Stats
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1262
Re: I'll Leave it to you
«
Reply #2 on:
December 18, 2024, 09:06:43 AM »
You have every right to talk to yourself and be ignored. Freedom of Speech or Plop or whatever.
Logged
firhill
Open / FFA
Posts: 451
Re: I'll Leave it to you
«
Reply #3 on:
December 18, 2024, 10:23:40 AM »
Jerr-ray, Jerr-ray, Jerr-ray
The Mayor of horseplop
Logged
JOHN FRANK
Elite
Posts: 10442
Re: I'll Leave it to you
«
Reply #4 on:
December 19, 2024, 12:13:47 AM »
UNCLE a great supporter of PAUL. So be JFA.
And UNCLE no redboard.
I say: STAY.
Logged
Wawajones
Stakes Horse
Posts: 665
Re: I'll Leave it to you
«
Reply #5 on:
December 19, 2024, 01:11:19 AM »
Don’t banded yourself, stay
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
I'll Leave it to you
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
<----
October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
G
:
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him
October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
Trigger
:
Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race
October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
Calhoun
:
An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85. Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
Dingus
:
I’m impressed
October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
JT
:
You da man bello
October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
dougie
:
Nice job BELLO!!!!!
October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
Trigger
:
You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield
October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal