Author Topic: NEWS FROM FRANKIES BARN  (Read 6599 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57899
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: NEWS FROM FRANKIES BARN
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2024, 05:48:34 PM »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shotgunner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 620
Re: NEWS FROM FRANKIES BARN
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2024, 06:18:02 PM »
Like I get that you could be in 208 right now, but why? Real money doesnt start until June or July. It's a long season, just doesnt make sense.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57899
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: NEWS FROM FRANKIES BARN
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2024, 06:19:57 PM »
Like I get that you could be in 208 right now, but why? Real money doesnt start until June or July. It's a long season, just doesnt make sense.

I think he was playing

Around  to aggravate  or boost

Frankie DEGLOMINE. Is a good guy

But posts silly shit
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

ROOSTER COGBURN

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: NEWS FROM FRANKIES BARN
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2024, 07:31:41 PM »
I think he was playing

Around  to aggravate  or boost

Frankie DEGLOMINE. Is a good guy

But posts silly shit

Silly? or plain F'ing stupid.
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Between G and wiggles 280 posts about me in one week.
    Today at 09:09:47 PM
  • Trigger: He hit FATSO's OT & Weekend Pay...friggles ain't going now where, making the buku bux  ngc3
    Today at 09:07:43 PM
  • JT: Take a break wiggles  :P
    Today at 09:01:54 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I don't blame them for being worried...
    Today at 09:01:54 PM
  • Trigger: STFU squiggles I'm talking to myself 8)
    Today at 09:00:57 PM
  • wiggles44: You’re talking to yourself again Mike.  :)
    Today at 08:59:38 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 said I chased away many...awaiting her to name one  ngc3 they all come to see and hear her next plop episode of Harness Racing is Thriving and Mike is a bad guy  ngc3 flamtorch this fuckhole  52xc.2
    Today at 08:57:08 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:44:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal