Author Topic: Meadowlands tomorrow night , should be interesting.  (Read 2833 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pinfire

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 52
Meadowlands tomorrow night , should be interesting.
« on: February 01, 2024, 08:24:37 PM »
Amateur driver races back in action

Races 1 & 5.

Can we see an upset ?  tmbz1 11.wp

But before all of that gets going we have a real treat for ya.

Pre race show in the bout between Mikey Mouse Dick Petrelli vs Pinfirrrre.

Who do ya got ?

Pinfire listed at 1 to 9 heavy favorite.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 10:36:16 PM by Pinfire »

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2815
Re: Meadowlands tomorrow night , should be interesting.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 11:19:48 PM »
I hope you're on lasix because I heard you are a bleeder.

Pinfire

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 52
Re: Meadowlands tomorrow night , should be interesting.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2024, 11:41:07 PM »
I hope you're on lasix because I heard you are a bleeder.

On lasix and I will be on the engblom program. Can’t lose.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2815
Re: Meadowlands tomorrow night , should be interesting.
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2024, 12:06:15 AM »
On lasix and I will be on the engblom program. Can’t lose.
LOL

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: 73cv.2
    October 06, 2026, 10:09:44 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Was there a power outage?
    October 06, 2026, 10:09:30 PM
  • Trigger: Bello has lit up NFLD!  tmbz1
    October 06, 2026, 10:03:23 PM
  • Trigger: G, a guy is going to show up at your house, MikeAnt, a dozen homies too  ngc3 they're going to take care of your women.  Drop your drawers and enjoy the show.  ngc3
    October 06, 2026, 09:14:36 PM
  • G: Mike should be ashamed of yourself
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:48 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:37 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: 96z.p
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Here take this as a gift from my heart for helping me with mi speln.
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal