HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on October 01, 2026, 12:15:09 AM

Title: Thursday, 10/1/26 Gambling Day / Night
Post by: Trigger on October 01, 2026, 12:15:09 AM
JT was right, Belmont has a nice card...Red Mile  tmbz1, Mohawk all races are $20k+, why I dunno. 

Weather should be nice at Red Mile and Belmont, however Belmont was off Turf Wednesday.  Mohawk is forecasted a 1/2" of rain in the eve...stay tuned.

I fell asleep after I started a Gambling thread last night after a couple of races, if I slept anymore I'd be comatose  ngc3, so why not start this one early, cap, wake up and wager then fall asleep during the races today...makes sense  ngc3

Starting the 4th and final quarter of the year today, first 9 months  52xc.2

Good Luck Gamblers  11.chrz and today's racing Plop Horsemen & Owners!  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal