HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on September 29, 2026, 09:51:57 PM

Title: DECISION HAS BEEN RENDERED,,,breaking news DECISION MADE ON PAULIE,,aka sweet
Post by: LUCPARK on September 29, 2026, 09:51:57 PM
hes been thrown off the island

'so it is written so it shall be done'


sounded way better  in the ten commandments

...

Title: Re: DECISION HAS BEEN RENDERED,,,breaking news DECISION MADE ON PAULIE,,aka sweet
Post by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 10:05:18 PM
hes been thrown off the island

'so it is written so it shall be done'


sounded way better  in the ten commandments

...

 :(

I'll never regret my friendship with you, it's been a blast 🙄

 ngc3

Midnight execution.

I'd like a pint of rocky road ice cream, good brand not cheap shit...last plop meal  tmbz1 tmbz1

If the plop governor would pick up the phone and call the warden before midnight 🙏

 ngc3

Kill me, fry my plop ass!  96z.p

(https://media0.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExNDVpbm5vdHE4Zno2dW9qbTdqZmRuMWRja3Z4ZXYyYTUwZTY1OGZkOCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/ODLObdYAQ42mx6agLb/giphy.gif)

Title: Re: DECISION HAS BEEN RENDERED,,,breaking news DECISION MADE ON PAULIE,,aka sweet
Post by: LUCPARK on September 29, 2026, 10:15:34 PM
 ;D
Title: Re: DECISION HAS BEEN RENDERED,,,breaking news DECISION MADE ON PAULIE,,aka sweet
Post by: Sweet on September 29, 2026, 10:25:10 PM
;D

I guess Chihuahua Cock mobilized his terrorist forces successfully...

Go celebrate  11.chrz with your new pals - my opposition, no hard feelings  tmbz1

My dm is blowing up with wtf  ngc3 let me tend to it before I can't  94z.sm

 91.jzail 11.gn Sweet aka Trigger
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal