Author Topic: Mohawk Saturday  (Read 1191 times)

whiptherabbit

• Elite
Mohawk Saturday
« on: April 15, 2023, 06:12:18 PM »
Race#2-#8 LAZ 7-2 ML Liked him in his parimutuel debut of a decent qualifier. He left for position, McNair sent him first over and he lacked power steering, was throwing his head etc. Was off a week, I’m betting Marfisi worked out the kinks & he pops his cherry in here.

Race#8-#8 BROOKDALE MIKI 7-2 ML had a decent freshman campaign, excellent qualifier where #2 sat on his back and got by in the deep stretch. Because of the Q, #2 will be heavy chalk, rather take price.

Race#9-#5 NAUTICAL HANOVER  3-1 Screeched home last week, which isn’t overly impressive considering the FFA set maiden like fractions. WOF drew the rail & I hate rail horses at Mohawk, hopefully we get 5-2 on NH

Race#12-#2 CADILLAC BAYAMA 9-2ML Looked sharp last week , out for a paid qualifier after a brief break. Same backend situation as #1 last week but #1 only looked more impressive cause he was a closing deuce.

Race#13-#9 JOE RICH 5-1 ML Line is deceiving last week, no standouts in here, I think Cullen has the best & lands in the winners circle.

Best Of Luck Plopsters!!!  tmbz1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mohawk Saturday
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2023, 06:24:56 PM »
Race#2-#8 LAZ 7-2 ML Liked him in his parimutuel debut of a decent qualifier. He left for position, McNair sent him first over and he lacked power steering, was throwing his head etc. Was off a week, I’m betting Marfisi worked out the kinks & he pops his cherry in here.

Race#8-#8 BROOKDALE MIKI 7-2 ML had a decent freshman campaign, excellent qualifier where #2 sat on his back and got by in the deep stretch. Because of the Q, #2 will be heavy chalk, rather take price.

Race#9-#5 NAUTICAL HANOVER  3-1 Screeched home last week, which isn’t overly impressive considering the FFA set maiden like fractions. WOF drew the rail & I hate rail horses at Mohawk, hopefully we get 5-2 on NH

Race#12-#2 CADILLAC BAYAMA 9-2ML Looked sharp last week , out for a paid qualifier after a brief break. Same backend situation as #1 last week but #1 only looked more impressive cause he was a closing deuce.

Race#13-#9 JOE RICH 5-1 ML Line is deceiving last week, no standouts in here, I think Cullen has the best & lands in the winners circle.

Best Of Luck Plopsters!!!  tmbz1

I like your picks in the 8th and 9th.  Not to say I don't like your other picks but those were identical to mine.  For the others I have:

2- 9,  Ready for his 2023 campaign. 

12- 8, 3rd race off layoff, class, top trainer, says full throttle on these.

13- 3, watch the last replay, not to say they run back, but stuck on the rail, overloaded, when this thing would get right lined even fatso Henry will get another 2 seconds out of gelding.

____

Thanks bro.  Nice to talk about harness racing, and not to incessantly talk about a lowlife scumbag and burn down one of the most popular, entertaining forums like the clown show has put on in it's never ending PSA about a dip shit, manipulating, animal abusing scammer who even if evicted rents space in their heads and these threads, in seamless perpetuity.  It only took a few sentences to sum up scm, scp, Mike, whatever.   

It's Official!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2023, 06:35:08 PM »
I agree with the horse in the 2nd.  When a horse is throwing his head around his mind definitely is not on going fast! I'm going to bet a re-rig took place! There is more to looking at qualities than just trying to spot a driver from keeping a horse from going all out for sure  tmbz1

WildWizard

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 06:49:26 PM »
So Much More looks like an obvious in the 1st 3/56/56

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2023, 06:54:58 PM »
I'll put my whole card picks up without all the notes:

1-3
2-9
3-2
4-8
5-5
6-7
7-9
8-8
9-5
10-4 (Pick of the night, and hopefully remain long odds)
11-6
12-8
13-3
It's Official!

WildWizard

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2023, 07:39:42 PM »
Good call on Laz! 4-1 decent price too.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2023, 07:49:42 PM »
Good call on Laz! 4-1 decent price too.

I second that, great analytical observation, met by the outcome - awesome work whiptherabbit.  My 9, well with an entire cheating, fixing and RACE STAGING (in Mohawk) colony run by the Ontario mob and "asleep" on the take officials and legislature (that I tell them to their face outside of here too), faggots like McClure do what they do best  - don't go 3 wide on the backstretch and come home in 54 and be there at the wire and settle for 4th. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 07:57:52 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

whiptherabbit

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2023, 10:19:59 PM »
They have to do something about the pedestrian half times in the FFA, Bad look!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2023, 10:23:26 PM »
They have to do something about the pedestrian half times in the FFA, Bad look!

That's been going on since time and memorial, everywhere.  I don't disagree, eh, a bit neutral on strategy, as anyone can do anything until horses start backing up into each other and it gets dangerous, then the fines fly, but we did score on that one.  ;D 
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2023, 10:50:19 PM »
Race 10, Jody Jamieson, to whom live horses go to die with his flawless to fail strategy.  First over to 56 2/5 to front runner and monster CCB, nice closing by Dr. Joe off those fractions, but we've been waiting for talented Joe to pop for years now, nice second for him, easy 8/5 win for doped up CCB, whom still has a working vein I surmise.

I suck today, but 3 races to go.   73cv.2
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal