Author Topic: Oak grove handicapper. Pls get a fckin haircut. On tv representing a race track  (Read 4043 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN

Oak grove has to demand guy looks presentable

Unless the track don’t  give a crap

He’s representing your race track

Looks like a bum

Not shaven. Dressed  like he just got done with lawn work

Hair in disarray

We have to do better

Perfect example of why harness will never be close to tbreds

Not Good look oak grove.  Wake the fuck up

Jmvfho
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 04:10:23 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine

Looks like a bum

Hair in disarray

We have to do better

Ray Cotolo, he's 24, Grunge, a Paisan too...thanks for the I made you look Roc, I owe ya  73cv.2, I'll just keep all live racing muted, and if I look up in time for a live race, so be it!   tmbz1

https://raycotolo.com/about/

Roc, you manscape, pretty boy, muuaaah?   ngc3

The Grove looks like a fucking hick migrant labor camp, dodo drivers lined up driving in the 3 path....tell midget Putin or Kim to greelight it for a strike, the 8 billion ayes have it!  ;D

Jmvfho
It's Official!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
When you watch a thoroughbred racing telecast, all the guys are in suits, clean-shaven nice haircut you look at some of these harness telecast these people look like circus clowns. They look like circus Carneys.

Wdf

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
When you watch a thoroughbred racing telecast, all the guys are in suits, clean-shaven nice haircut you look at some of these harness telecast these people look like circus clowns. They look like circus Carneys.

Wdf

Roc, it's a great observation and suggestion, and just like I don't have to respond to every post  tmbz1 and I won't, you shouldn't have to bitch and curiously wonder and seek advisement about every damn thing either.  Look away look away look away, pal!  tmbz1

Do you race t-breds in their pristine world or just support the typically unkempt, dirty, filthy, unprofessional, grungy harness racing world?  Me, I do both as an analyst /  gambler!   ;D
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse

Wdf

Circus Carneys?   Oh you mean Shades  ... agreed

The thoroughbred people get paid and can afford a suit.  Harness talent gets minimum wage.  Just ask Darren, Justin, and Hollywood.  They loved Jeffie's generosity  ngc3

As for Cotolo he's a harness legacy .. his father writes for Harness Racing Update and the kid's been publishing picks for a few years.  His father portrays himself as a master handicapper too.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite

The thoroughbred people get paid and can afford a suit.  Harness talent gets minimum wage.  Just ask Darren, Justin, and Hollywood.  They loved Jeffie's generosity  ngc3

As for Cotolo he's a harness legacy .. his father writes for Harness Racing Update and the kid's been publishing picks for a few years.  His father portrays himself as a master handicapper too.

I learn quite a bit on Plop.  Much of what you said is insightful, thank you.  Makes sense too of the proportionality of t-bred racing$$$$$ to harness racing$$ and what is affordable, cost of living, apparel, very smart.

When you're not detectiving, and playing IT Equalizer lurking icognito at PLOP, tell us about Thorny, you ask questions to many, some very personal of some here, you know much about people outside suggesting you're read, who and what is Thorny all about?  ;D

It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Why do you care master ruler? 

Maybe someone who's been following this "sport" for over 50 years may have some knowledge built up?  Or perhaps that someone is just bored and unlike some others only responds to a topic he has some knowledge about.

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑

Looks like a bum

Hair in disarray

We have to do better

Jmvfho

LOOKS LIKE THE SHITBUMS WHO STORMED CAPITAL ON JAN 6.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Why do you care master ruler

Maybe someone who's been following this "sport" for over 50 years may have some knowledge built up?  Or perhaps that someone is just bored and unlike some others only responds to a topic he has some knowledge about.

ngc3 chump cop out  ngc3 !

When you asked Dink, how much he bet on his future wager after the derby, I thought that was bold of you.  Very specific needing to know his financials + / - in an open forum! 

When it comes to sharing anything about yourself I guess we get this, maybe lol?

Master ruler, you need one, maybe if you're nice, you beg, but not no, rule ruin your own life!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 05:36:49 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Dude you keep saying things in an open forum representing things I say that I NEVER said.

I did not ask Dink how much he  bet.  He publicly stated he bet 20 bucks so why would I ask ?

He further stated he had a micro investment on Mage with Commonwealth and I like probably many others here wondered how much that was worth in terms of roi.  He graciously said he made more on the future bet than on his ownership.  Question answered.  Thanks Dink.  You think that a return of a micro investment has anything to do with his overall financials?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Dude you keep saying things in an open forum representing things I say that I NEVER said.

I did not ask Dink how much he  bet.  He publicly stated he bet 20 bucks so why would I ask ?

He further stated he had a micro investment on Mage with Commonwealth and I like probably many others here wondered how much that was worth in terms of roi.  He graciously said he made more on the future bet than on his ownership.  Question answered.  Thanks Dink.  You think that a return of a micro investment has anything to do with his overall financials?

You asked:

"Congrats Dink ...  Out of curiosity did you make more on the 20 dollar future bet than on the fractional ownership?

How much would you have had to invest in the ownership to get that 1600 you won?"

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=74025.msg1106282#msg1106282 (Post #1)

I'm here a lot, you're post deleter too, please don't say you don't, editing is one thing, regretful or whatever post deleting is another after one reads, another might think to quote and respond, some sneaky deaky shiz?  I'll bet ya $ if you say no, should we ask ADMIN?  ;D
It's Official!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend

I don’t care if he’s dad is Obama

Get a haircut look presentable

You represent a company on television

Not look like a mission  BUM

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
hair is way over rated

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
I don’t care if he’s dad is Obama

Get a haircut look presentable

You represent a company on television

Not look like a mission  BUM

Gave you his contact, tell him!  I've done it, then reported back, they're called palle, juevos....or just a never ending yenta fest of moaning, and closed circuit insulting and suggesting!   ngc3

or as a horse owner you can't be the same dude here as there?   tmbz1

RTN TV and CDI, TV & Company.....heave n to Betsy to confuse the like!  ;D
It's Official!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Tbreds are light years away from  harness telecasts

Watch a telecast from Gulf Stream or Belmont see how well dressed and presentable they look

I guess some tracks demand professional looks at all times. Wordrobes and appearance and some track cater to the FARMER TED LOOK

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    Today at 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal