Author Topic: I went to cash my $100 win bet on McLucky in the 10th  (Read 5013 times)

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
I went to cash my $100 win bet on McLucky in the 10th
« on: June 23, 2018, 06:25:16 PM »
The teller told me the horse didn't win the 10th. But I told him I listened to the race call when getting in my car, so I ran back to cash it. Only problem Ringo called the wrong horse again from the 3/4 pole home............. ............. here is McLucky, over and over and over, here is McLucky.......... ......

Sunset Braydon won, McLucky was up the track 8th.............. ................. .......... The teller told me Ringo is really starting to lose it............... .... I told the teller, Ringo can't lose something he never had.............. .. He fell down laughing......... ................. ........
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

MEADOWSWASGREATIN80S

• NW-1
Re: I went to cash my $100 win bet on McLucky in the 10th
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 06:50:44 PM »
The best part of this story is that your dumb ass had a $100 win bet on a horse that finished up the track.

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 08:17:42 PM »
and he keeps listening to that ass holes races calls

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 10:21:18 PM »
the only 100.00 win ticket this fool ever had was one he STOOPED!
or is it STOOPIT /?  tmbz1
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

MEADOWSWASGREATIN80S

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 11:05:45 PM »
and he keeps listening to that ass holes races calls

Not only does he listen but he hangs on every word out of Roger's mouth. Almost like a love sick teen girl who got jilted. Come to think of it they did throw his monotone boring ass out of the broadcast booth thus the bitterness.

Yonkers1

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 06:46:03 AM »
The teller told me the horse didn't win the 10th. But I told him I listened to the race call when getting in my car, so I ran back to cash it. Only problem Ringo called the wrong horse again from the 3/4 pole home............. ............. here is McLucky, over and over and over, here is McLucky.......... ......

Sunset Braydon won, McLucky was up the track 8th.............. ................. .......... The teller told me Ringo is really starting to lose it............... .... I told the teller, Ringo can't lose something he never had.............. .. He fell down laughing......... ................. ........

Great stuff, thank you for keeping us up dated, Roger has to go.
Yonkers now the #1 track in the nation

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 11:37:53 AM »
Listen to Saturday race 9 at Pocono. The jackass there called the leader Stay Hungry and then the real Stay Hungry and he gets really tongue tied at the top of the stretch.  This guy is worse than Roger.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 11:48:39 AM »
Not only does he listen but he hangs on every word out of Roger's mouth. Almost like a love sick teen girl who got jilted. Come to think of it they did throw his monotone boring ass out of the broadcast booth thus the bitterness.

What is the announcer supposed to do, call the race, not wrong horses repeatedly and spew out bad information. Does Ringo need a breathalyzer before he calls, maybe............ .................
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 12:56:38 PM »
Whenyour done jacking off to
Ringos picture today
Why don't you go get a real job
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

Dan Wilson

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 03:38:03 PM »
True words coming directly from the horses mouth or horses ass depending on who is speaking. Gym, thanks for sharing your insight here. The broadcast always was and always will be about Mr Huston. I need not say anymore, it is time. Never really thought about it, but some do have a beverage problem in this profession.
We are an equal opportunity poster. Different themes reflect the views of that poster. Those views are shared within our group. We do however share the same concerns of the industry. When jumping in the pool, my SCHOOL TEACHERS always told me, have my ducks in a row. We do.

MEADOWSWASGREATIN80S

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 07:46:23 PM »
True words coming directly from the horses mouth or horses ass depending on who is speaking. Gym, thanks for sharing your insight here. The broadcast always was and always will be about Mr Huston. I need not say anymore, it is time. Never really thought about it, but some do have a beverage problem in this profession.

Why dont you go write another 36 sentence  drivel to the judges so that they can laugh at you like they have done in the past. You and Jefferson are 2 jealous bitches. Huston is a hall of famer and has done more in one day for this sport than either of you 2 ass clowns will ever do.

Yes, it may be time for him to retire but do you really think he gives a shit that you and Jefferson are posting stuff about him on an internet message board that has a loser rate of 99%?

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2018, 07:51:13 PM »
Why dont you go write another 36 sentence  drivel to the judges so that they can laugh at you like they have done in the past. You and Jefferson are 2 jealous bitches. Huston is a hall of famer and has done more in one day for this sport than either of you 2 ass clowns will ever do.

Yes, it may be time for him to retire but do you really think he gives a shit that you and Jefferson are posting stuff about him on an internet message board that has a loser rate of 99%?
Look,we have a Roger ball washer!!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2018, 08:25:50 PM »

Thanks Roger.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

davenchop

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 12:02:38 AM »
 did you notice what else  the idiot
 said after reggiano won last Saturday
"Hung every step of the mile last week a winner today"

If you watch the replay two starts back he pull first over well past the
first qtr marker.. granted a tough trip for sure
But not even close to being parked the whole mile..
you cant lose if you dont bet

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 01:41:35 AM »
geese dave I thought you were better than these clowns  ::)
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal