Author Topic: MARCH 1ST,,,PLOPS WILL DO ITS ANNUAL BANNING OF THE WORTHLESS ..NOMINATIONS PLS  (Read 4667 times)

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Not sure what all the hype is, I read dozens of XYZ posts. some are hilarious, others pretty out there. Seems like was a contributor to the site, just not every thread. tmbz1
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Can’t XYZ or anyone else who was banned, just reapply under a different name?

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
XYZ was a good poster and member tmbz1

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
I say we band together and request a reprieve for XYZ the more of his stuff I read the funnier it is. The guy was elite status for a reason. BRING BACK THE GEN XYZ.
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
You get elite status by spamming the board for six months or so.  Anyone can do it if thats what they want.  You can post whatever the fuck you want till you get that status,  doesn't make you elite just an attention seeking moron.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
I say we band together and request a reprieve for XYZ the more of his stuff I read the funnier it is. The guy was elite status for a reason. BRING BACK THE GEN XYZ.

The guy was elite status because he spent his entire life on this forum posting multiple comments on every thread. Obviously spent the rest of his useless life  11.wj 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj. Another here today gone tomorrow.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".

The guy was elite status because he spent his entire life on this forum posting multiple comments on every thread. Obviously spent the rest of his useless life  11.wj 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj. Another here today gone tomorrow.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
I agree.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
You get elite status by spamming the board for six months or so.  Anyone can do it if thats what they want.  You can post whatever the fuck you want till you get that status,  doesn't make you elite just an attention seeking moron.

Well Ma'am you've always been a piece of dung. XYZ rather enjoyed your short time.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA

Your just another faggot with a simple notion. not here to be insightful.

Gaagoots

• Elite
I agree. XYZ Was funny and intelligent seemed like a good guy.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
Your just another faggot with a simple notion. not here to be insightful.

Another Horseplop Beard shows up this week and will be gone in the same amount of time when the rooster crows.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal