Author Topic: Brandon Mongiello  (Read 3573 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Re: Brandon Mongiello
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2023, 09:03:50 AM »
We all know comeonman is Gary DiLeo,  Meadowlands flunky and degenerate freehold gambler  73cv.2
Well, if that is correct, then he should be ashamed of himself. Not only is Mongiello a piece of shit but his 2 best friends are Surick and Bongiorno who are also fecal matter.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2023, 09:47:49 AM »
That is why horse racing needs the Feds to run it.

Mike, im not sure feds overseeing will be a panacea. The public doesnt understand the depths of the problems that  permeate racing. I mean you have some big names that came up in doping scandal (which i believe was stumbled upon by authorities and only reluctantly addressed) that continue to be major influential industry players.  The die hard insiders/fans and some politicians do but no one is moved to act  intently and wont be  until public is  fully aware and forces real change to be on the politicians plates. Theres just a lot of more pressing societal and political problems.

All these oversight changes are window dressing to placate public optic and allow  those profitting from current system to continue. When i talk to people most think drugs are tested for and horses well cared.  But the wizard of oz is slowly having his curtain pulled back to give the public a better view.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2023, 09:50:44 AM »
Mike, im not sure feds overseeing will be a panacea. The public doesnt understand the depths of the problems that  permeate racing. I mean you have some big names that came up in doping scandal (which i believe was stumbled upon by authorities and only reluctantly addressed) that continue to be major influential industry players.  The die hard insiders/fans and some politicians do but no one is moved to act  intently and wont be  until public is  fully aware and forces real change to be on the politicians plates. Theres just a lot of more pressing societal and political problems.

All these oversight changes are window dressing to placate public optic and allow  those profitting from current system to continue. When i talk to people most think drugs are tested for and horses well cared.  But the wizard of oz is slowly having his curtain pulled back to give the public a better view.

That wizard of OZ being Gural???
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2023, 10:38:49 AM »
We all know comeonman is Gary DiLeo,  Meadowlands flunky and degenerate freehold gambler  73cv.2

Is this the guy who dresses like shit? 

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2023, 10:39:06 AM »
Pelling, Crogan and Daley single-handedly ruin harness racing!

Owners were chasing them around like they were celebrities giving them good horses.

Only to find out that they were using a box of baking soda and a bag of confectionery sugar before anybody else! Same goes for EPO.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2023, 10:42:03 AM »
You're absolutely right. My point is when you do catch someone, throw the fucking book at him or her. Eventually, it will scare people straight. It's just like when Rudy Giuliani said he was going to clean up Times Square. Everyone laughed at him because it was the biggest dump one could imagine but he doubled the amount of police and arrested EVERYONE, even jaywalkers. The criminals disappeared and now Times Square is like Disney World. Harness Racing needs to grow a pair and adopt a two word rule....ZERO TOLERANCE!!!
Rudy got rid of the mob now look at the fucking shit show! Not very bright Rudy!

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2023, 10:46:12 AM »
What % of total handle on harness racing is pure fan based vs. industry related and insiders?

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2023, 11:45:27 AM »
That is why horse racing needs the Feds to run it.

Ok let’s be honest. Have you ever seen the Federal Government do a better job  than the State Government at anything? 

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2023, 03:01:18 PM »
Ok let’s be honest. Have you ever seen the Federal Government do a better job  than the State Government at anything?
You're kidding, right. Go ask Allard, Banca, Dane, Grasso, Servais, Guido and all the others that are now in jail if they would rather have the state or the Feds enforcing harness racing. What a fucking idiot you must be.

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2023, 03:16:42 PM »
Is this the guy who dresses like shit?

He says Jeff Gural approves of his attire  ngc3

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2023, 03:19:45 PM »
Rudy got rid of the mob now look at the fucking shit show! Not very bright Rudy!
You're apparently just a toddler who doesn't know how disgusting Times Square was. You literally had guys jerking off in broad daylight. Read a history book. As far as the mob, most ratted on each other. That is why they disappeared.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2023, 03:34:47 PM »
You're apparently just a toddler who doesn't know how disgusting Times Square was. You literally had guys jerking off in broad daylight. Read a history book. As far as the mob, most ratted on each other. That is why they disappeared.
And now you have that plus animals running wild. Looting like never before stores closing left and right. Get your head out of your ass!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2023, 03:42:38 PM »
And now you have that plus animals running wild. Looting like never before stores closing left and right. Get your head out of your ass!
So let me get this right jerk off, crime has risen because there is no more mafia. You my friend are a complete stunad but with a name like gaagoots, no one is actually surprised.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 03:45:24 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2023, 05:25:03 PM »
You're kidding, right. Go ask Allard, Banca, Dane, Grasso, Servais, Guido and all the others that are now in jail if they would rather have the state or the Feds enforcing harness racing. What a fucking idiot you must be.

So where are the feds now?? You constantly complain that rampant cheating is going on. The feds got handed all the information from a PI group. Notice they have done nothing else since. Probably too busy Truitt find a way to keep Trump out of the election so we can have $8 gas in 2 years

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2023, 05:34:17 PM »
Don’t get me wrong Brandon is a POS. Always has been. But according to the appeal everything they found was in a trash can outside his barn. We will see how this plays out but this is still America where you are innocent till proven guilty. You guys should all pray that never changes. We all do shit that could get us locked up if the right person gets a hardon for us

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    Today at 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal