Author Topic: Photobombr Hanover  (Read 1370 times)

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
Photobombr Hanover
« on: November 04, 2023, 07:02:22 PM »
LOL sums up what I just seen without accusing anyone of anything.

Stickman

• Open / FFA
Re: Photobombr Hanover
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2023, 07:45:31 PM »
It’s plain as day that Joe B is a cheating scumbag that pisses in everyone’s face and gets away with it. Nothing more to say.

moelarrythecheese

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2023, 08:48:30 PM »
Bet he's good at situps.

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2023, 09:20:50 PM »
LOL sums up what I just seen without accusing anyone of anything.
It’s plain as day that Joe B is a cheating scumbag that pisses in everyone’s face and gets away with it. Nothing more to say.

I dont know if your correct you're wrong, but you are cherry-picking results to meet your findings (Photobombr was 9/2 ML & dropping in class) ........ If they are juicing why didn't the 7 Chief Of Staff win in the 1st race?

Also Nicole was 0 for 2 last night............ ...

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2023, 09:28:44 PM »
I dont know if your correct you're wrong, but you are cherry-picking results to meet your findings (Photobombr was 9/2 ML & dropping in class) ........ If they are juicing why didn't the 7 Chief Of Staff win in the 1st race?

Did you see that horse after the race? Joe could barely get him calmed down enough to get to the winners circle. I have seen enough races to know when something isn't right.

Stickman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2023, 09:30:35 PM »

Nicole was 0-2 without Joe driving. Joe driving means most times, horses are loaded. Joe is so vain he wouldn’t want to look bad driving one. Also being that fact that he is dating Nicole, he will do what he needs to, to keep her happy. This isn’t rocket science, especially when dealing with ass clowns like the Bongiornos.

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2023, 09:43:42 PM »
Nicole was 0-2 without Joe driving. Joe driving means most times, horses are loaded. Joe is so vain he wouldn’t want to look bad driving one. Also being that fact that he is dating Nicole, he will do what he needs to, to keep her happy. This isn’t rocket science, especially when dealing with ass clowns like the Bongiornos.

I don't know Joe from Adam and Again, I don't know about the race & I'm guessing you don't either? but Nicoles stats of .159 when Joe drives for her would say different..

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2023, 09:51:46 PM »
I don't know Joe from Adam and Again, I don't know about the race & I'm guessing you don't either? but Nicoles stats of .159 when Joe drives for her would say different..

I don't care about stats, I know what I seen on the screen. According to you, nobody has ever drugged a horse with a driver driving that hasn't done well for them.

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2023, 10:09:35 PM »
I don't care about stats, I know what I seen on the screen. According to you, nobody has ever drugged a horse with a driver driving that hasn't done well for them.

Come on Pucks that not even close to what I said........ Every one of my posts I've said I Don't Know

The reason I brought stats into the post was because Stickman said "Joe driving means most times, horses are loaded" the stats say different.     

Stickman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2023, 10:16:44 PM »

Not really understanding where you are pulling the .159 from? Stats are much better than that when Joe drives her horses. Her UTR is .244 and a 21% win vs 5% place and 2% show. Pretty lopsided if you ask me.

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2023, 10:27:38 PM »
Come on Pucks that not even close to what I said........ Every one of my posts I've said I Don't Know

The reason I brought stats into the post was because Stickman said "Joe driving means most times, horses are loaded" the stats say different.   

Go watch the replay, and watch it to the end when Joe is trying to bring the horse to the winners circle.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal