Author Topic: Pick 4 carry over at Northfield Parkt tonight  (Read 9446 times)

Goldsheet BoB

• Elite
Re: Pick 4 carry over at Northfield Parkt tonight
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 08:37:25 PM »
ok...just kidding...

going with...

R8---34579
R9---1469
R10--247
R11--2

60 bones...

GSB

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 08:40:39 PM »
good luck Buffalo...for a short play, that is solid.

I am going with a bunch in the first leg...a little less in the second leg...even less in the 3rd...with a single in the last.

I will let you know how I did at the conclusion...

GSB

AND THAT SHOULD MELD WELL WITH OUR REGULAR REDBOARDING LATE CROWD

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 08:41:18 PM »
A carry over of about $9000...with a guaranteed pool of 30 Grand!!!

It is a tough sequence, so there is lots of potential.

I assume since I did not post any picks, with this post, that this thread will not be deleted.

Good luck,
GSB
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Goldsheet BoB

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 08:46:53 PM »
AND THAT SHOULD MELD WELL WITH OUR REGULAR REDBOARDING LATE CROWD

yes...either you caught my sarcasm...or you did not see my real play and are giving me a hard time...

either way...I agree.  11.wp tmbz1

GSB

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2018, 08:50:31 PM »
Just realized....where have you been?? Liked those picks and contests tmbz1
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2018, 09:00:39 PM »
PPG does not post picks...so don't hold your breathe on that happening...

one thing is for sure...he will post after it is over...and if history is any indication the words "chalkfield" or "Goldshirt" will be included on the post...at least I hope so, and look forward to it.  73cv.2

GSB

Not at Chalkfield I don't--it's a dump.I don't think I've ever called you Goldshirt, at least not intentionally--no idea what that means. I do post plenty of losers for the WEG circuit though. You're welcome to them! They're never chalk though.

Goldsheet BoB

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2018, 09:08:31 PM »
Not at Chalkfield I don't--it's a dump.I don't think I've ever called you Goldshirt, at least not intentionally--no idea what that means. I do post plenty of losers for the WEG circuit though. You're welcome to them! They're never chalk though.

that's great PPG...I still read horseplop, even when I was not posting...why would I not??  ngc3
I have seen picks posted...my favorite, that I always looked for...but was not often...but, i sure enjoyed them...was Calhoun picks. Loved following his picks.

and...instead of posting winners...posting longshot losers...sounds like a good plan  tmbz1

Cheers,
GSB

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2018, 09:30:05 PM »
that's great PPG...I still read horseplop, even when I was not posting...why would I not??  ngc3
I have seen picks posted...my favorite, that I always looked for...but was not often...but, i sure enjoyed them...was Calhoun picks. Loved following his picks.

and...instead of posting winners...posting longshot losers...sounds like a good plan  tmbz1

Cheers,
GSB

GOLDSHIRT, YOU WERE DOIN GOOD UNTIL TOSSED FOR RUTHLESS PROMOTION
. NOT FOR BAD PICKS LIKE SOME GUY SAID AND NOT FOR LEAVING WITH THE SYNDICATE MONEY EITHER

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK IN WHATEVER CAPACITY tmbz1

Goldsheet BoB

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2018, 09:45:44 PM »
GOLDSHIRT, YOU WERE DOIN GOOD UNTIL TOSSED FOR RUTHLESS PROMOTION
. NOT FOR BAD PICKS LIKE SOME GUY SAID AND NOT FOR LEAVING WITH THE SYNDICATE MONEY EITHER

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK IN WHATEVER CAPACITY tmbz1

i guess i should extrapolate on this...

here is the story...that everyone involved with the syndicate already new...and even when people bashed me, i felt no need to retort..but, i guess i will now.

When i was no longer allowed to post my picks...there was no way to wager them with everyone knowing what the plays were...everyone paid on Pay Pal...which does not give contact information.

after posting plays for 6 months...the money was down to about $20 of $100 left in the bank.
However, after 4 weeks...i sent each person $50, out of my pocket...i did not advertise this on Plop...but i felt bad that i was not winning, as i expected....so about $600 out of my pocket was paid back to everyone...with the balance still being played.

So...when I could not wager...and the account was only at $20...after giving back $50 already...figured everyone that was playing would think it was no big deal.

Now...all the Plopster's that were not IN, blasted me, saying i was stealing money....i just let eveyone continue to have their fun at my expense...no real big deal to me...but, i know there are quite a few on here than enjoy this type of stuff, so i let everyone continue to have fun with it.

GSB
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 09:48:35 PM by Goldsheet BoB »

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2018, 10:00:54 PM »

Cheers,
GSB

You do you chief. To me, the name of the game is making money, to you the name of the game is picking winners for ego. Gl with your winners. Hope they buy you lots of vacations.

Goldsheet BoB

• Elite
GSB is a snake...
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2018, 10:18:47 PM »
since it appears i understand the rules and can continue posting...i will elaborate on those, in my absence, liked to bash me as a person...not just as a capper.

1st...issue of stealing fellow plops money....my answer can be found on the NFLD carry over thread.

Those that have taken the time to get to know me over the years...via email, text, phone, plop or FB...this is no suprise.

i have gifted multiple friends a car(not new, but surely good)
gone to nursing faciities on Valentines day and took a carrier full of heart shape candy and asked who has not recieved vistiors in a while and gave them a box.
I have gone to strip malls at christmas time and handed out gift card to moms i saw had young kids to them.
When in line at a convienent store, paid for the candy of young kids...small amount but likely meant a lot to me.
Gone to nursing facility...this one only a couple of times...and asked to sit down and talk, and try to cheer up anyone that needs company and has seemed lonely.
I give to animal shelters all the time...as i am a big into helping animals.
police funds, animal shelters, cancer foundations, women abuse...hard for me to say no to donation request.

very soon...at Zero Zest(ice cream stand) will be the second annuall GSB ice cream give-a-way. Those that live in the Cleveland are can stop by on the designated day and tell them "Goldsheet Bob" and get free ice cream on me...mostly meant for mom's and dad's that have kids, but anyone welcome...and plops can join in if they live in the area(check out my FB page for details.

Sooo....all you people bashing me for being bad/stealing  money...you will read this post and find something to be rude about still...because that is your style...but, do what you must...

this cleans my slate of things i wanted to retort...and will continue to post some picks, here and there...and let "you" continue being yourselves too...

GSB

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: GSB is a snake...
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2018, 10:22:28 PM »
Welcome back

GSB tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Goldsheet BoB

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2018, 10:24:24 PM »
You do you chief. To me, the name of the game is making money, to you the name of the game is picking winners for ego. Gl with your winners. Hope they buy you lots of vacations.

Chief, you are too ignorant to know that your way is not the ONLY way, or necessarily the right way...
I rarely bet to just win...i am good enough to play ex/tr/super...so, my friend, having the winner on top is very important.

you carry on with your darts trying to hit a longshot so you can boast...and when you lose, feel good because "i was trying to beat the favorite"...advance kudos to you...i will attempt to help people win...in a way you dont understand...

but, i stink...people message me all the time because they like to lose...i will send them your way instead...big mouth. tmbz1

GSB

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
Re: GSB is a snake...
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2018, 10:54:07 PM »

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2018, 10:56:28 PM »
I like to hear opinions on racing from a track or circuit that I never follow but I have been playing straight Harness racing for 40 plus years and would not even consider sharing my picks or opinions to a mass audience.....Im private that way and hell I can tell all that I dont even know what my final plays will be until they start to turn to the gate. I think some like to boost their ego and some really like to help others win money....I think the later is what you are about......I have respect for you Bob and I only hope Northfield management takes care of you for bringing action to their raceway.
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    Today at 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    Today at 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    Today at 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal