Author Topic: Mohawk Friday  (Read 656 times)

whiptherabbit

• Elite
Mohawk Friday
« on: October 20, 2023, 10:32:59 AM »
Race#4-#7 R PRECIOUS PEARL 5-1 ML Low condition trotting event, switches from Carmen Hie to Moreau barn, which will spark some interest. Brett Macdonald gets the drive, which will stop the odds from bottoming out.

Race#6-#6 FLYING FORMATION 8-1 ML Debuts for Bill Budd Barn, adds lasix & gets Tyler Jones to drive with the big guns stateside for the Breeders Criwn eliminations. Race has a severe lack of gate speed, although looking for a clean line, should get off the wings, hopefully Billy “Who’s the best” Budd gets the kinks out.

Race#8-#7 UNBEATABLE KEMP 8-1 ML Has fallen off a cliff since Fellows put in the claim, returns to his old barn who will know what program to be acclimated to. Another poor bunch, hopefully gets off the wings, will go off at a price.

Best of luck!

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
Re: Mohawk Friday
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 10:46:08 AM »
After watching Borth deliver last nights third race win at 7-1
(where 2nd was really his best LEGIT hope..gonna take a weekend timeout from there. Like Borth alot, BUT form must backup his win, like anyone's win...and it wasnt there for top sirloin last night --i dont have his trainer in that race in front of me, but obviously he and THAT trainer/and or owner combo might have a hot hand by hook or crook this weekend and into Monday..check pgms carefully there or at B operations in area like Flam or WF for 'hot barn connection-itis')
Good luck Whip
jctoronto

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 05:50:06 PM »
Gl - ill give the big m my donation tonight. I wish anyone playing up north best of luck though.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 05:54:15 PM »
Hornby: Was it the 'FOUR' delicious amateur races that drew you in?..lol Good luck hittin em tmbz1

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 06:43:46 PM »
0-1.I had kleinheins horsre (8 ) and horse that glasser drove so well (3) (about 20 lengths off gate at start). Tough races to show luv. Id been playing up north if it was a better mohawk card;  but it looked rather average. Ill be playing breeders cup in hoosier  and no big m next week though. 2 horse in first took a little more $ than i thought it would but figured to get nice trip and track looks a mess. Might of been better off up north. ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    Today at 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    Today at 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal