Author Topic: Indiana Sire Stakes  (Read 8317 times)

Uncle Harry

• Open / FFA
Re: Indiana Sire Stakes
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2019, 08:16:54 AM »
 WHY NOT JUST SEED ALL THE RACES? ASSIGN LAST WEEKS WINNER WITH THE FASTEST TIME THE OUTSIDE POST, HAVE ALL THE 1ST AND 2ND PLACE FINISHERS COMPETE AGAINST EACH OTHER IN THE 2ND LEG, THE 3'S AND THE 4'S  5 AND 6;S SO ON AND SO FORTH

HELL WHY RACE AT ALL? JUST SPLIT THE MONEY EVENLY. SAVE ALOT OF WEAR AND TEAR ON THE POOR OLD HORSES

IS THAT WHAT YOU WELFARE QUEENS WANT?  INSTEAD OF A 250K FINAL HAVE 5, 50K FINALS.  AND EVERYONE GETS A BLANKET SAYING THEY WERE A CHAMPION

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2019, 08:34:27 AM »
WHY NOT JUST SEED ALL THE RACES? ASSIGN LAST WEEKS WINNER WITH THE FASTEST TIME THE OUTSIDE POST, HAVE ALL THE 1ST AND 2ND PLACE FINISHERS COMPETE AGAINST EACH OTHER IN THE 2ND LEG, THE 3'S AND THE 4'S  5 AND 6;S SO ON AND SO FORTH

HELL WHY RACE AT ALL? JUST SPLIT THE MONEY EVENLY. SAVE ALOT OF WEAR AND TEAR ON THE POOR OLD HORSES

IS THAT WHAT YOU WELFARE QUEENS WANT?  INSTEAD OF A 250K FINAL HAVE 5, 50K FINALS.  AND EVERYONE GETS A BLANKET SAYING THEY WERE A CHAMPION

Yes rocky has a better chance at winning and then saying cheeze in winners circle
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2019, 09:48:03 AM »
I want you guys to get as much legit $$ as you can.
I dont own a horse...i just bet harness racing.
...and I know this from past Indiana and other circuits' action.

Put a past performance program in my hand and let me bet consolation races..any track, anywhere..and ill make money

Nothing harder in world than betting a race with 10 horses all finishing 1, 2, 3 week before.  No angles. no edge.
Simply a champioship event to be watched and enjoyed.

Consolation events allow for all kinds of surprises and much better payoffs...sign me up.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2019, 09:58:38 AM »
Steve, if it actually is luck of the draw it's a good start because the way it is currently set up in other jurisdictions has favored the bigger barns.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2019, 10:05:49 AM »
HORSES WITH SAME TRAINER ARE SEPARATED  IN DIFFERENT RACES

NO HORSE FROM SAME BARN WILL RACE AGAINST EACH OTHER UNLESS ITS IN THE SUPERFINAL

OR if  THERE are not  ENUFF DIVISIONS  THRU OUT THE LEGS of series

ERV HAS 3 HORSES FRI EACH ONE IN SEPARTE DIV,,
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 10:09:36 AM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2019, 10:08:49 AM »
im against this format this yr,,

but as i was told yesterday
 particpation at sales were down about 5 percent  last 6 yrs or so

so hopefully this format  will encourage
more owners and new blood in the game/

so  if it helps the sport at hoosier  i guess they can try it

IT IS WHAT IT IS...at this point

time marches on
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 10:10:40 AM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2019, 11:53:02 AM »
Yeah noticed the 4 divisions Steve, 7 trainers have 2 or more entries. They are separated. So the luck of the draw theory...Not so much. Luc it wasn't that the sale was down it has to do with not enough IN sired horses racing in the sire stakes divison. They average barely 2.5 divisions and believe NOT all the sire stake money was being used up. That was the biggest concern. However if there are more then enough being bred to sell and race. It just means more so, one thing
 most of the horses aren't good enough to race in the sire stakes. You can have a couple standout sires but if you have a lot of marginal sires going to marginal Amish mares are you expecting more then the fair circuit?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2019, 12:51:44 PM »
HORSES WITH SAME TRAINER ARE SEPARATED  IN DIFFERENT RACES

NO HORSE FROM SAME BARN WILL RACE AGAINST EACH OTHER UNLESS ITS IN THE SUPERFINAL

OR if  THERE are not  ENUFF DIVISIONS  THRU OUT THE LEGS of series

ERV HAS 3 HORSES FRI EACH ONE IN SEPARTE DIV,,
THEY HAVN'T SEEN TO MANY PROGRAMS IF THEY DONT KNOW THIS

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2019, 01:48:55 PM »
OF COURSE GIMPS LIKE SWINDLE WOULD BE FOR A CONSOLATION DIVISION.  AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT DISABILITY CHECKS ARE.  MONEY FOR LOSERS, CHECKS ARE FREE.  THE ONLY REASON HE LOST, AT THE GAME OF LIFE, IS BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE CHEATED. YOU ARE A VICTIM, LOSER SYNDROME.  SHAME YOU AND YOUR ILK WERENT ABORTED.  PRO LIFE AND PRO WINNER IS A PROVEN SUCCESS STORY.  STANDING IN LINE FOR FREE GOVT CHEESE IS SWINDLES IDEA OF SUCCESS

Putting someone down for getting a government check in a thread where crying are crying about....governme nt handouts.  ngc3 ngc3

swoodall

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2019, 04:43:32 PM »
Listen everybody I made it clear that I was repeating the official position of Hoosier Park according to Emily and Steve.

If they are wrong, misinformed or just plain lied then that is beyond my control.

I don't see the culpability in relating the information as it was explained on their broadcast.

I simply heard the explanation of the new rules and assuming they were accurate thought it was more fair.

But if I have been mislead then I have the right to adjust my position based on the facts not their spin.

It was clearly stated and reiterated several times that all legs would be filled by luck of the draw.

Apparently that is not true. Or at least by these first set of entries appears not to be true.

swoodall

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2019, 04:44:42 PM »
OF COURSE GIMPS LIKE SWINDLE WOULD BE FOR A CONSOLATION DIVISION.  AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT DISABILITY CHECKS ARE.  MONEY FOR LOSERS, CHECKS ARE FREE.  THE ONLY REASON HE LOST, AT THE GAME OF LIFE, IS BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE CHEATED. YOU ARE A VICTIM, LOSER SYNDROME.  SHAME YOU AND YOUR ILK WERENT ABORTED.  PRO LIFE AND PRO WINNER IS A PROVEN SUCCESS STORY.  STANDING IN LINE FOR FREE GOVT CHEESE IS SWINDLES IDEA OF SUCCESS

The level of ignorance here is just mind boggling. 43z.stf

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2019, 06:55:14 PM »
Listen everybody I made it clear that I was repeating the official position of Hoosier Park according to Emily and Steve.

If they are wrong, misinformed or just plain lied then that is beyond my control.

I don't see the culpability in relating the information as it was explained on their broadcast.

I simply heard the explanation of the new rules and assuming they were accurate thought it was more fair.

But if I have been mislead then I have the right to adjust my position based on the facts not their spin.

It was clearly stated and reiterated several times that all legs would be filled by luck of the draw.

Apparently that is not true. Or at least by these first set of entries appears not to be true.

The official stance of Hoosier according to an unknown source, told to possibly 2 others, who in turn repeated what the first unknown source said......SEE ANY PROBLEMS HERE?

swoodall

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2019, 01:16:47 AM »
  The official stance of Hoosier according to an unknown source, told to possibly 2 others, who in turn repeated what the first unknown source said......SEE ANY PROBLEMS HERE?

This is just stupid. 94z.sm

It's their official pre-race show they do every race day. 11.wp

You act as if they don't know their own sire stakes program.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2019, 10:54:27 AM »

This is just stupid. 94z.sm

It's their official pre-race show they do every race day. 11.wp

You act as if they don't know their own sire stakes program.

Own what you post Steve. tmbz1

Pacers69

• Top Claimer
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2019, 05:56:35 PM »
GL Lucpark if you are in them. Indiana has good betting races in there sire stakes because they are way more even then most states

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    Today at 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal