Author Topic: Attention horseplop. Vets reports on Slim Character Petrelli bad news  (Read 6257 times)

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Re: Attention horseplop. Vets reports on Slim Character Petrelli bad news
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2023, 10:09:38 AM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1
Mike has made the announcement that WENY news is going to investigate and those people gots some splaining to do. Never a dull moment on that farm.
tmbz1 tmbz1

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2023, 11:50:50 AM »
Mike has made the announcement that WENY news is going to investigate and those people gots some splaining to do. Never a dull moment on that farm.
So he gets accused of horse abuse but he’s sending the news to investigate Liz? Deflect much? It’s not like anyone will investigate him now with no horses. Hope he never gets another one.

Churchousecreeper

• NW-1
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2023, 04:46:07 PM »
Again who do you think posted it? SCM did! He thinks he is smarter than all of you!! He thinks he is the most intelligent man to bless our presence. He is trying to make Pam Davis and Liz look like they are lying. Duh. Come on SCM!!
Just like as soon as I post on here you post on FB about Liz. You numbnuts she’s minding her fucking business. You, no, you can’t stand that you told her to come get the fucking horse and she did. Clearly she stated she was fearful for the horse because the situation You created. Then you make up lie after lie to take the blame off of yourself .
Your imaginary attorney is doing a great job  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 cudos for all the deformation of character posts!! Can’t wait for tonight to see what lies you make up about Liz.
Goshen’s not a big place. People have ears and eyes 👀 Accountability for your actions you only have yourself to blame.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2023, 06:41:38 PM »
Again who do you think posted it? SCM did! He thinks he is smarter than all of you!! He thinks he is the most intelligent man to bless our presence. He is trying to make Pam Davis and Liz look like they are lying. Duh. Come on SCM!!
Just like as soon as I post on here you post on FB about Liz. You numbnuts she’s minding her fucking business. You, no, you can’t stand that you told her to come get the fucking horse and she did. Clearly she stated she was fearful for the horse because the situation You created. Then you make up lie after lie to take the blame off of yourself .
Your imaginary attorney is doing a great job  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 cudos for all the deformation of character posts!! Can’t wait for tonight to see what lies you make up about Liz.
Goshen’s not a big place. People have ears and eyes 👀 Accountability for your actions you only have yourself to blame.
Church, if you notice the videos are getting more violent! He’s become very aggravated and he’s always stepping on his balls when he talks..

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2023, 06:43:33 PM »
Thank you! This fucking nitwit SCM is a nobody that horseplop made famous. Now he thinks he deserves celebrity status.  No one ever heard his name until he posted on plop.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2023, 06:45:23 PM »
SCM, why are you always inviting people to come down to confront you face-to-face? You’ve gonna be looking for a lawsuit.

You’re game is to have guy like Ray to come down for a heated confrontation so you’ll be living at his house in a year. 

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2023, 06:48:10 PM »
Church, if you notice the videos are getting more violent! He’s become very aggravated and he’s always stepping on his balls when he talks..
I agree with you goots. SCM was made famous by horse ploppers and will be made us famous by Horse ploppers. One thing about this blog over the years is you can bullshit this group. They bust out everyone. It’s true

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2023, 07:45:53 PM »
I agree with you goots. SCM was made famous by horse ploppers and will be made us famous by Horse ploppers. One thing about this blog over the years is you can bullshit this group. They bust out everyone. It’s true
Mike, there are a half a dozen or so on here like us  that could see right through this bullshit artist.

Churchousecreeper

• NW-1
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2023, 07:54:38 PM »
Hey numbnut! Teddy buys the STB’s from the killpen that’s why they are in the condition they are in. He try’s to pull as many as he can you idiot! You know nothing!  If you weren’t such a dick he probably would’ve sold one to you!!  You don’t know the truth because you don’t know a damn thing about rescue!! So shut your pie hole until you actually tell the truth!! Unless you can afford a horse on your own or become a legit 501c3 just stop!! People are tired of your BS lies. The people of Goshen are tired of your foolishness and wish you’d stop waisting tax payers money.  The police are not your buds like you portray.. 73cv.2 73cv.
Time to take responsibility and accountability for all the problems you’ve caused.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2023, 07:59:38 PM »
I don't know anything about the situation in Goshen and I've kept out of the whole mess. However, I did have someone tell me today, and I don't know if its true or not, but according to him Haku is an ex of Mike's and Gaagoots is a 75 year old pensioner trying to get in her pants.  None of my business either way. I just find it sweet that we have a case of puppy ❤️  on our blessed forum. This is such a dreadful place at times, it would be nice to see a romance blossom.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2023, 08:44:25 PM »

GoFundMe will crash between his shopping cart pushers sending him money for his rent, the next horse and legal fees. The guy can't take an honest breath. He admits he said come get the horse to Liz and admits the farm owner called and ask if he should release the horse and was told to do so. Maybe he's packed up to go to city with the nyclass gal and by the end of his term with her she'll be the noclass gal.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2023, 08:51:44 PM »
GoFundMe will crash between his shopping cart pushers sending him money for his rent, the next horse and legal fees. The guy can't take an honest breath. He admits he said come get the horse to Liz and admits the farm owner called and ask if he should release the horse and was told to do so. Maybe he's packed up to go to city with the nyclass gal and by the end of his term with her she'll be the noclass gal.
I think he’s squatting there I don’t think he’s paying rent. The Farm owners have no idea what they got themselves into!   He’s infatuated with the NY carriage horse girl.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2023, 09:05:07 PM »
im not ginna believe this mike takes good care of horses as far as i know

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2023, 09:07:36 PM »
im not gonna believe a one time plop poster,as far as i know mike takes care of his horse

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2023, 09:07:42 PM »
im not ginna believe this mike takes good care of horses as far as i know
Not true. He showed in his video that poor slim never even got his teeth examined the whole time SCM had him. He’s showing a dentist bill paid for by the lady that had to take him back because the abuse got to be too much.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal