Author Topic: Suggested Changes to Yonkers Raceway Racing (Email sent to Racing Secretary)  (Read 3396 times)

Superfecta

• Elite
Noticed that and I love it. There's a few Mississippi's between the starter letting them go and the announcer saying they're off. Gives an opportunity for those inclined to leave while keeping non standard distances out of the past performance lines.

They used to do that at Maywood

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Who’s going to rebuild the entire spit box of a paddock to accommodate your 10 horse field. It took them long enough to “improve” it yet it’s still raining in the paddock during storms with piss puddles everywhere.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Who’s going to rebuild the entire spit box of a paddock to accommodate your 10 horse field. It took them long enough to “improve” it yet it’s still raining in the paddock during storms with piss puddles everywhere.

Yonkers Raceway - 4/27/23, Race 7 was a 10 horse field.....I guess the same way that happened.  ;D
It's Official!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Touche'! ngc3

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
The drivers won’t drive in races with more than 8 horses unless it’s a stake race. To dangerous.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
The drivers won’t drive in races with more than 8 horses unless it’s a stake race. To dangerous.

This is what the drivers will do from the crotch point of view to any racing secretary:   11.bz

Any other more pearls of wisdom, that are conspicuously wrong, don't let them plop out of the toilet - PLEASE FLUSH!   ngc3
It's Official!

Superfecta

• Elite
Is bulldozing the place an option ?  ;D

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Is bulldozing the place an option ?  ;D

Yes!

My best memory other than good times, money won, good times, money lost was getting laid by a fine ass chick in the backseat of my ride at 17 in their parking lot.

She's married now has 8 kids, and her hubby makes her use a strap on him.  Yeh we kept in touch, world is going to shit, tear the fucker down!   ;D

« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 04:14:33 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Superfecta

• Elite
The place was a shithole 40 years ago and I used to have to go to the Empire Terrace to cash my tickets so I wouldn't worry who was watching and follow me in the parking lot.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
The place was a shithole 40 years ago and I used to have to go to the Empire Terrace to cash my tickets so I wouldn't worry who was watching and follow me in the parking lot.

If you smelled anything really foul in that parking lot, I'm fessing up, it was likely me.

I didn't get zits, or was on the losing end of too many fights so my face was intact, but all that screwing in the parking lot - I had stinky feet through my teens / adolescence.  She didn't mind though, as I put up with her occasional yeast infections from her yogurt factory!   ngc3
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal