Author Topic: Horse beat to death by deadbeat Bourgault  (Read 5329 times)

toothman

• Stakes Horse
Re: Horse beat to death by deadbeat Bourgault
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2023, 08:48:34 PM »
Been hearing this for like.....forever. ...
Isnt there a USTA hotline for this kinda stuff?
I don't know if the site is a joke or not, but it might bring better results than this......

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2023, 09:44:09 PM »
Mike does the right thing

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2023, 09:52:56 PM »
Any fool worth his salt knows who to call when their horse gets murdered in cold blood. Some of You people fan his narcissistic flames the call to the vet you can clearly hear she doesn’t wanna tell him shit and should she have to? Not his horse,  not the trainer, not the owner  he’s a nosy fuck recording a conversation he shouldn’t be having  making himself sound like the lead investigator. Give him a fucking Scooby snack. I hope they fry bourgalt for this but SCM isn’t the almighty horse killer avenger.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2023, 10:09:20 PM »
Judges watch races

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2023, 04:52:39 AM »
He beat,a,horse to death?,what horse.  I'll have to pay him a,visit

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2023, 05:28:36 AM »
Under the category of 'im guessing'

To work 'regular' in U.S. from Canada, some form of Green Card work permit required. (temporary or otherwise)

Youd have to assume getting some form of 'work permit' to enter is one thing..and to retain it...two different things.

Are there 'crimes' that can get your current u.s. permit status revoked and sent home? In other words, can you be immediately removed upon conviction.

One section I read speaks of a category authorities frown upon: Crime of 'Moral Terpitude'  (animal abuse conviction is one under that heading)   
I just cant tell if thats a disqualifier trying to get into U.S. OR can it be the disqualifier trying to retain status.

One thing for sure, whatever it takes to get his ass out of n.y. circuit is good for all concerned.

**speaking of forced return to Canada, anybody know R Allard's permit status on end of prison time?

Good to see t'bred's Jason Servis finally get his this week. Tears of a fool. The NY/Philly press at least mentioned it. 
And you'd think if some intrepid young NYC reporter wanted a 'story' to help bury horse racing a little deeper, maybe a trip 90 mintues NNW from NYC, to some training center or defenseless B or C track might do the trick. 
With the game 'on the ropes' with all the
big t'bred track deaths/PETA/vote-sniffing politicians/network tv on warpath..2023 HARNESS BOYS AND GIRLS NEED TO WEED OUT THE BAD ONES FROM THEIR OWN BACKYARDS FASTER THAN THEY EVER HAVE.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 05:32:31 AM by Jctoronto »

makingit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2023, 09:01:41 AM »
Those trainers at Tioga tonight should request that the race secretary put up a different driver than Bourgault.
Shouldn't be any where near horses until this thing is investigated fully.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2023, 12:09:09 PM »
Jc - im not sure of the specifics of immigration law  in us on "immediate expulsion".  I have delved a little into this area in past, but frankly its a byzantine area of law that rivals tax and welfare law for complexity.

Regardless, this (alleged animal abuse) is quite understandably an emotional issue. That aside, understand this fundamental axiom in us. As of todays date, us still a country of law.  No one, in any instance, is convicted of anything without due process. Just because a allegation  is heinous in nature is not enough to dispense of due process. For example, id throw trump in jail today over classified docs case as i find evidence unimpeachable. Trump wants his day in court to explain. This makes me unhappy; but i understand why its necessary.

So imho zero chance this guy getting boot quickly. Gets his chance to explain and then probably appeal. Crimminal charges way to go.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2023, 05:40:10 PM »
Brother Duke..

He will retain his three drives tonight at Tioga.

Innocent until proven guilty.
BUT I think all the boys just looking for a timeout until things
settle.  Very serious accusations here.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2023, 06:35:54 PM »
no credibility SCuM will face defamation and harassment suits from Bourgault Gould the vet and Abbatiello. Clearly states their names and accuses them without any proof and hounded the vet on a phone call he has no right making. All will ve cleared and he will pay.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2023, 07:05:59 PM »
Total Scum Bag
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2023, 07:22:18 PM »
I am positive this was all fabricated by SCuM for his benefit anyone else notice nobody mentioned this until he posted his park bench video yesterday. All sudden about horse that died last week. Not buying it.

bello

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2023, 08:15:04 PM »
Where did SCM even discuss this?  But yes, I am beginning to think this story is not real. Gural would not allow him to race at Tioga if true IMO

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2023, 08:30:30 PM »
Odd isnt it. I had my doubts from beginning.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2023, 08:39:07 PM »
yesterday from his park bench he comes on with this story and them a bad recording of a phone call he says is with the vet who put the horse down. Got called out a few hours ago and now all the videos are gone. Everyone falling for his games. He needs to be put in jail.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal