Author Topic: NEWS FROM PRISON  (Read 7079 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: NEWS FROM PRISON
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2023, 10:43:36 AM »
Me thinks the counselor referin to those who go to prison for first time and never spent time jailed up before. That might be diffenant experience.
I'ss members the former GOV of ILLINOIS got 10 years. I believe he was pardoned by TRUMP after 7. He was a jogger who always kept himself in great shape. And jail time never got him down. As he jogged evet day on prison track and kept his endorphins up. So,it most likely depends on individual. Former GOV of ILLINOIS RYAN a different story. Although he older the system broke him down. Released early for health issues. And by the way. That a big issue in PRISON. Medical and Dentistry practically do not exist. Don't know about the TURKEY on THANKSGIVIN,but inmates cookin and they NO like you,a individual might like to pass on that day and others. Anyseehow: I;m finished tryin to impersonate the COONSEEEALOR.

You did a xcelent job tring to impersonate him! Spillin and punctunations was on point as well..
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2023, 10:46:08 AM »
You did a xcelent job tring to impersonate him! Spillin and punctunations was on point as well..

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2023, 11:55:34 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin on this TOPIC.
He been arrested 29 times in his LIFE. Last was the OJ verdict when it came down and me at ARLINGTON TRACKSIDE. But me last arrest was OK as I took on 4 cheering for OJ. IT cost JOHN FRANK ARMY a small fortune.
I was always as I said before a little maybe more on WILD SIDE.
And a lotta me arrests I could always go to crooked STATE'S attorneys and have case thrown out. Just go to office and fork over cash and never have to show in court.
And I've spent some time in COUNTY jails.These all ILLINOIS. KANE,Mc'Henry and Cook. Never been to PRISON. Just want to say: You got some rough fucks in these jails. They awaitin their trial for MURDER and other big time crimes. You hold your own. You don't FUC with them.
Wanta mention one other thin. When me in ARMY: One time me pretty fucked up DRINKIN and DRUGS. This when me doin trainin at DUGWAY,UTAH. The MP'S escourted me to barrecks and room. To be continued.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2023, 12:17:37 PM »
So's I'm so fucked up I think 30 minutes gone by. It more like 3. I'sss open the door to escape and there is 2 MP'S and the OFFICER OF DAY and MEEESES clocks him. I'm takin to a cell that no soldiers even knew existed. Had not been used since WORLD WAR !!. Anyhows ,next mornin the MP'S take me to see TOP. He the highest enlisted man on post. He say's to ME. I knew him: I shoild BUST your ASS. And throw you otta this ARMY. But you a exceptional soldier,not only here but your record so far. He goes: Go shower and come back here in 30 minutes lookin like a US ARMY SOLDIER. Oh man, that was a race. And when me arrives he say's to me. TOO be continued.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2023, 12:33:36 PM »
YOU going to big time apoligize to that OFFICER of DAY. Because he standin outside me office at this moment. And he tells me he could bust you without me consent. In wlks the CAPTAIN. I'ss apoligizes for me CLOCKIN him. He accepts me apoligy. He leaves. And then TOP went bezerk. I'm warnin you POS,any infraction again and I'LL have you in LEAVENWORTH. In meeese career in ARMY .TOP saved me and came to rescue.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2023, 12:39:58 PM »
One last thin,for second time.
Me arrests could all be wiped out if I went to ILLINOIS POLICE headquarters . Pay like $50.00 and no one would ever know.
Might have cost me some jops and positions when me younger.
I never cared. It me life and I not hidin it.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2023, 01:08:45 PM »
I'll add one more thin 3rd time.
One thin about JOHN FRANK. He stands his ground over years.
He got his opinion in critical situations and others even way above them have theirs.
In NAM ,at one time I refused to follow orders to do a drop on a civilian POP. Defyin authority. It cost me a PROMOTION.
BUT FOLKS, JOHN FRANK ARMY was and be RIGHT.

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2023, 02:16:52 PM »
Do you ever open a thread just hoping for good news? 

Just once I'd like to read something like.....

"News From Prison

Nick Surrick found dead in his cell, apparent gay triangle."

Now I would be THANKFUL for that, and not surprised in the least. 

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2023, 07:08:41 PM »
I'll add one more thin 3rd time.
One thin about JOHN FRANK. He stands his ground over years.
He got his opinion in critical situations and others even way above them have theirs.
In NAM ,at one time I refused to follow orders to do a drop on a civilian POP. Defyin authority. It cost me a PROMOTION.
BUT FOLKS, JOHN FRANK ARMY was and be RIGHT.

I can attest to this. JFA corrected me a time or two.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2023, 07:11:05 PM »
Do you ever open a thread just hoping for good news? 

Just once I'd like to read something like.....

"News From Prison

Nick Surrick found dead in his cell, apparent gay triangle."

Now I would be THANKFUL for that, and not surprised in the least.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Whatchutalkinboutwillis

• NW-1
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2023, 09:36:22 PM »
SANDALS HAS GOTTEN  ACCUSTOMED TO LIFE IN  CELL  OR DORM..
HE

WISHES EVERYONE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND MERRY XMAS 

AND LOOKIN FORWARD TO 2029 WHEN CAN RESUME HIS DOMINATION AT FREEHOLD AND EAST  COAST TRACKS

ANYONE WISHING TO GO SEEING HIM CAN CALL PRISON OFFICE AND ASK FOR VISIT.

ITS ENCOURAGED DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON TO KEEP THE MORALE UP FOR GUYS LESS FORTUNATE THEN US.  WHO ARE LOCKED UP AND CANT ENJOY MOMS OR GRANDMAS COOKING  .

LETS WISH ALL THE VETS AND TRAINERS BUSTED FROM FEDS A  HAPPY  JOYFULL AND WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON.. ;D

ITS THE CHRISTIAN THING TO DO tmbz1
In 2029, Freehold Raceway will be town houses.

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2023, 10:29:28 PM »
Freehold Raceway is a registered historical sight and cannot be developed.
They probably received tax credits over the years under the federal historical registration act. The only thing they can do with site is to just shut  the place down but they would still have to maintain the up keep of the property to avoid legal problems with the town. Keeping it functional is the lesser of two evils….maybe after simulcasting and sports betting plus purse subsidies, they limit their losses.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2023, 05:23:01 PM »
Apparently willisdosentknoww hathestalkinabout
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 05:24:42 PM by Kirby's Ace »
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal