Author Topic: FOLIED AGAIN  (Read 29732 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: FOLIED AGAIN
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2018, 07:42:50 PM »
If he wanted to race so badly, he would race better! Going around the country getting his ass kicked is a piss-poor way to go out!

OPINION DULY NOTED...NOW GO ASK SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHEN A HORSE WANTS TO RACE tmbz1

YES, BURKES ARE ABUSING THEIR HORSE ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
WHY DO YOU EVEN WATCH RACING THEN? DO YOU CRY WHEN THEY WHIP ONE?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 07:47:39 PM by Fatboy »

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2018, 07:48:16 PM »
I know he doesn`t. I never had a driver come back after being gapped 10 at the half and get blown off the track and tell me "boy, he really wanted to race tonight!"

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2018, 07:49:22 PM »
I know he doesn`t. I never had a driver come back after being gapped 10 at the half and get blown off the track and tell me "boy, he really wanted to race tonight!"

JUST AS YOU HAVE NEVER TAKEN ONE ON A FAREWELL TOUR tmbz1
AND "I KNOW HE DOESN'T"???  DID YOU ASK HIM? 73cv.2

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2018, 07:53:31 PM »
No, you got that right because it`s senseless! I seen him come to my home track twice in different years and win an open invitational. I have no urge to see him come back now and get destroyed by some cheap condition horses.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2018, 07:57:30 PM »
No, you got that right because it`s senseless! I seen him come to my home track twice in different years and win an open invitational. I have no urge to see him come back now and get destroyed by some cheap condition horses.

I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOU ARE SAYING..NOW TRY TO ABSORB WHAT THE REASONING IS BEHIND WHAT YOU ARE SEEING...IT'S NOT ABUSE, BUT ALLOWING A HORSE TO TOUR THE OVAL AS HE SEES FIT VS POUNDING AWAY AT THE STALL ALL DAY OR CHARGING FENCES....SINCE YOU NEVER HAD ONE LIKE THAT, IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY DON'T EXIST.

NOBODY LIKED TO SEE VIVID PHOTO GO OUT LIKE THAT EITHER, BUT IT WAS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE HORSE.  PERHAPS YOU MAY NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS AND I ACCEPT THAT.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2018, 01:24:23 PM »
I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOU ARE SAYING..NOW TRY TO ABSORB WHAT THE REASONING IS BEHIND WHAT YOU ARE SEEING...IT'S NOT ABUSE, BUT ALLOWING A HORSE TO TOUR THE OVAL AS HE SEES FIT VS POUNDING AWAY AT THE STALL ALL DAY OR CHARGING FENCES....SINCE YOU NEVER HAD ONE LIKE THAT, IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY DON'T EXIST.

NOBODY LIKED TO SEE VIVID PHOTO GO OUT LIKE THAT EITHER, BUT IT WAS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE HORSE.  PERHAPS YOU MAY NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS AND I ACCEPT THAT.

AND EXACTLY HOW do YOU know what the horse WANTS? He OBVIOUSLY CANNOT compete at the level he used to but that is expected. WHY cheapen him? Getting him beat by cheap horses is terrible. HE knows when he wins a race, then he knows when he loses a race. A horse that is as competitive was he was, doesn't deserve to lose to cheap horses. AND you CANNOT tell me that the horse doesn't have aches and pains and I'm sure he doesn't breathe as well as he used to. But I'm glad YOU know what's in the best interest of that horse.
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2018, 01:48:52 PM »

AND EXACTLY HOW do YOU know what the horse WANTS? He OBVIOUSLY CANNOT compete at the level he used to but that is expected. WHY cheapen him? Getting him beat by cheap horses is terrible. HE knows when he wins a race, then he knows when he loses a race. A horse that is as competitive was he was, doesn't deserve to lose to cheap horses. AND you CANNOT tell me that the horse doesn't have aches and pains and I'm sure he doesn't breathe as well as he used to. But I'm glad YOU know what's in the best interest of that horse.
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

BY YOUR LOGIC THE HANDLERS OF THIS HORSE ARE INCOMPETENT IDIOTS. ASK YOURSELF, BETTER YET, ASK THEM, HOW THEY KNOW WHAT HE WANTS, FOR THE DEFINITIVE ANSWER. IT WILL BE JUST LIKE MINE, GUARANTEED.

HE IS OBVIOUSLY RACING FOR REASONS YOU SIMPLY CANNOT GRASP :P
CALL PETA AND ASK THEM IF IT'S ABUSE tmbz1 ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2018, 01:50:04 PM »

Take him on the GC tour and let him go a nice half mile tour or whatever.  

Take him to the Jug and let him lead the post parade for the big race.

People who care will go crazy.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2018, 01:54:08 PM »
Take him on the GC tour and let him go a nice half mile tour or whatever.  

Take him to the Jug and let him lead the post parade for the big race.

People who care will go crazy.

LOTS OF GOOD IDEAS AFLOAT, SOME WONT SET WELL WITH OTHERS, BUT THEY ALWAYS KNOW WHATS BEST FOR OTHER PEOPLES HORSES WHILE 2ND GUESSING THE GUYS WHO MAKE A LIFE DOING THESE THINGS.
  I LIKE THOSE IDEAS, BUT SEEING HIM GAP AND WHATNOT TELLS ME THEY ARE DOING IT EXACTLY THE WAY THEY WANT TO. HIS WAY.....

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2018, 02:06:26 PM »
LOTS OF GOOD IDEAS AFLOAT, SOME WONT SET WELL WITH OTHERS, BUT THEY ALWAYS KNOW WHATS BEST FOR OTHER PEOPLES HORSES WHILE 2ND GUESSING THE GUYS WHO MAKE A LIFE DOING THESE THINGS.
  I LIKE THOSE IDEAS, BUT SEEING HIM GAP AND WHATNOT TELLS ME THEY ARE DOING IT EXACTLY THE WAY THEY WANT TO. HIS WAY.....
I leave you with this...

“I give the horse all the credit in the world. I don’t know if we’ll ever see another horse like him that still, at 14, could race at the top levels at Yonkers and be competitive.”

-Ron Burke
July 13, 2018

https://harnessracingupdate.com/2018/07/13/the-tao-of-foiled-again/

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2018, 02:43:27 PM »
I leave you with this...

“I give the horse all the credit in the world. I don’t know if we’ll ever see another horse like him that still, at 14, could race at the top levels at Yonkers and be competitive.”

-Ron Burke
July 13, 2018

https://harnessracingupdate.com/2018/07/13/the-tao-of-foiled-again/

THEY KNOW THEY HAVE THEIR HANDS FULL IF HE DONT SEE THE TRACK...I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THAT...RON BURKE IS FULL OF SHIT AND WE ALL KNOW IT BUT HE IS NOT GOING OUT OF HIS WAY TO ABUSE THIS HORSE SO BETTORS CAN BE ANGRY HE IS NOT COMPETITIVE...HE COULD GIVE A RATS ASS.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2018, 03:01:59 PM »
THEY KNOW THEY HAVE THEIR HANDS FULL IF HE DONT SEE THE TRACK...I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THAT...RON BURKE IS FULL OF SHIT AND WE ALL KNOW IT BUT HE IS NOT GOING OUT OF HIS WAY TO ABUSE THIS HORSE SO BETTORS CAN BE ANGRY HE IS NOT COMPETITIVE...HE COULD GIVE A RATS ASS.
I doubt none of that. 

They said long ago to race him through the year. 

Fair to say they are abiding by the tenet of the ONLY 3 REASONS not to race a horse
 -lameness/soreness
 -inability to earn any purse money
 -breeding opportunities

I especially don't doubt that Burke cares.  He doesn't care the horse is getting pummeled by crows.  He's got 250 other horses to care about.

If Burke cared, he wouldn't say the horse could still compete at high levels.

Do you think a magical clock will chime in 4.5 months and the horse won't be knocking down fences?

Me, I don't care.  JMVHMFO.   

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2018, 03:29:52 PM »
I doubt none of that.  

They said long ago to race him through the year.  

Fair to say they are abiding by the tenet of the ONLY 3 REASONS not to race a horse
 -lameness/soreness
 -inability to earn any purse money
 -breeding opportunities

I especially don't doubt that Burke cares.  He doesn't care the horse is getting pummeled by crows.  He's got 250 other horses to care about.

If Burke cared, he wouldn't say the horse could still compete at high levels.

Do you think a magical clock will chime in 4.5 months and the horse won't be knocking down fences?

Me, I don't care.  JMVHMFO.  

he will unwind if they hafta trank him tmbz1
PLUS IM SURE HE IS WEEK TO WEEK DEPENDING ON HOW HE COMES OUT OF EACH EVENT
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 03:35:54 PM by Fatboy »

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2018, 04:32:45 PM »
its hard coming down from the heavy shit like burke and oakes and all the other horse drugging criminals use.

they will have to use daily tranq cuz the 30 day stuff is garbage

LIGHT DOSES OF ACE IN GRAIN LIKELY

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2018, 04:49:23 PM »
if this horse is that hot why any grain at all, 1/2 scoop of pellets at feed time and the rest all roughage, coastal. he will probably wanna tear the place apart like a junkie

THEY KEPT HIM ALIVE THIS LONG, SO.........?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal