Author Topic: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!  (Read 8265 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!
« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2024, 10:52:26 AM »
once again i will reiterate
  the choice is trump or biden
 again to be clear if trump does not get in ( no issue here) you get sleepy/soon to be dead joe for 4 years or however long he lasts
its not like there is a great alternative, wish there was

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #166 on: March 13, 2024, 11:20:26 AM »
once again i will reiterate
  the choice is trump or biden
 again to be clear if trump does not get in ( no issue here) you get sleepy/soon to be dead joe for 4 years or however long he lasts
its not like there is a great alternative, wish there was

I would have been happy with a Nikki vs Newsom or DeSantis vs Kamala. The Republicans would have had a good chance and a fair chance.
If you vote for a rapist under criminal indictments then it says more about you than it does Trump imo.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #167 on: March 13, 2024, 12:09:07 PM »
I would have been happy with a Nikki vs Newsom or DeSantis vs Kamala. The Republicans would have had a good chance and a fair chance.
If you vote for a rapist under criminal indictments then it says more about you than it does Trump imo.

But its ok to vote for a guy who took showers with his daughter and acts like a total perv around underage girls?

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #168 on: March 13, 2024, 01:41:10 PM »
Here's today's MAGA Maggot Nugget for you to ask no questions and claim it's all the Deep State's fault :

Trump had full control for 2 full years 2017-2019

POTUS
SCOTUS
HOUSE
SENATE
DOJ

Immigration bills passed = 0
Borders closed = 0
Wall money = 0
Illegal immigration soared up to a new record in 2019

Tax cuts for billionaires = 1

Greatest President of all time  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #169 on: March 13, 2024, 02:10:53 PM »
Here's today's MAGA Maggot Nugget for you to ask no questions and claim it's all the Deep State's fault :

POTUS
SCOTUS
HOUSE
SENATE
DOJ

Borders closed = 0
Wall money = 0

Why don't you tell the whole story... Pelosi Company blocked everything!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #170 on: March 13, 2024, 02:28:35 PM »

POTUS
SCOTUS
HOUSE
SENATE
DOJ

Borders closed = 0
Wall money = 0

Hey, Trump was too busy building the 52 miles of primary wall and 33 miles of secondary wall that Mexico paid for ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. DT said they built over 500 miles ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3.

How would that possibly leave him any other time to further increase the 8.4 trillion in debt he rang up. Biden may be nursing home bound, but DT has the magats completely brainwashed.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #171 on: March 13, 2024, 03:18:15 PM »
And Biden has raised it 7 trillion and still got another year to go

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #172 on: March 13, 2024, 03:34:07 PM »

POTUS
SCOTUS
HOUSE
SENATE
DOJ

Borders closed = 0
Wall money = 0

It's like you seem to think Trump has some magical mystery power to make rino's in the congress vote his way. Or perhaps you think he pulls strings on members of his party that serve in the congress like a puppet master. No president gets 100 percent of what they want regardless of the party makeup of the 2 houses.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #173 on: March 13, 2024, 03:42:44 PM »
The reason for our out of control border, Biden reversed Trump's policies with executive orders of his own, and he doesn't seem to care.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13767

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #174 on: March 13, 2024, 03:49:49 PM »
The reason for our out of control border, Biden reversed Trump's policies with executive orders of his own, and he doesn't seem to care.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13767
THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #175 on: March 13, 2024, 05:33:16 PM »
Thinking back..we all should have known that Trump’s presidency was going to be a shit show when he altered the crowd attendance picture of his inauguration. Remember he claimed he had the greatest number of people who ever attended an inauguration? Then we find out he had someone alter the picture? What a crackpot and egotistical lunatic this guy is and now we have numb nuts like Gaagoots still believing all of Trump’s bullshit. It’s hard to believe.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #176 on: March 13, 2024, 05:47:20 PM »
Hard to believe how many magamorons coughed up $ 400 for sneakers ,where the fine print stated absolutely no refunds and the take delivery date approx. six months or more. What are the odds these things NEVER go into production. Guess many of these buyers were students of Trump University 11.wp

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #177 on: March 13, 2024, 06:12:48 PM »
Thinking back..we all should have known that Trump’s presidency was going to be a shit show when he altered the crowd attendance picture of his inauguration. Remember he claimed he had the greatest number of people who ever attended an inauguration? Then we find out he had someone alter the picture? What a crackpot and egotistical lunatic this guy is and now we have numb nuts like Gaagoots still believing all of Trump’s bullshit. It’s hard to believe.

I guess he photoshops the 10's of thousands that show up for his rallies right now too.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #178 on: March 13, 2024, 06:18:27 PM »
Hard to believe how many magamorons coughed up $ 400 for sneakers ,where the fine print stated absolutely no refunds and the take delivery date approx. six months or more. What are the odds these things NEVER go into production. Guess many of these buyers were students of Trump University 11.wp

You mean collecting money for nothing or at least for something that may or may not be delivered?
Look no further than Joe and Hunter et al flying around the world while Joe was VP and collecting 10's of millions of dollars from some of America's biggest foes. For what you say? Perhaps for something more deceptive than selling 400-dollar sneakers.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #179 on: March 13, 2024, 06:55:50 PM »
Even though Trump would piss on Kantseeback and Gaagoots given the opportunity, these guys just refuse to acknowledge things like Trump photoshopping his inauguration.  Can you imagine waking up each day thinking like these deniers? No matter what the truth about Trump exists, these MAGA morons will refuse to acknowledge it. I guess the next thing these guys will cheer, if given the opportunity, is Trump cutting their social security and Medicare benefits. Joe Biden may be in his grave by then but Gaagoots and Kantseeback will blame Biden not Trump. The absolutely worst President in our history but these idiots will go to their graves willing to eat the shit that comes out of Trump’s ass while wearing those stupid MAGA hats.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal