Author Topic: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!  (Read 7647 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!
« Reply #210 on: March 14, 2024, 10:25:05 AM »
Listen your stupid Trump jerk they have been crossing the border for 50 years no one has stopped it.
Can you be that fucking stupid?   They've never cross the border like this they're crossing in herds now moron.  Don't come crying to me when you have to pay for their medical along with their food and housing dummy.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #211 on: March 14, 2024, 10:36:08 AM »
I definitely see your point however can you imagine if something happened God forbid to Biden and that jackass of a vice president took over.! Most of these bust out losers would probably ogle her farts!

I bet she farts out of her mouth and then cackles like a hyena.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #212 on: March 14, 2024, 10:38:34 AM »
Can you be that fucking stupid?   They've never cross the border like this they're crossing in herds now moron.  Don't come crying to me when you have to pay for their medical along with their food and housing dummy.
Just seeing her smirking face behind brain dead ancient Biden during the state of the union speech made me queasy.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #213 on: March 14, 2024, 10:43:52 AM »
Our present makeup of dems don't need much makeup to fill in for characters on the Munsters or adams family, just a few -

Kerry - Herman Munster
Schumer - a little makeup and he's a villain on Batman.
Jerry  Nadler - Humpty Dumpty

and the list goes on.......

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #214 on: March 14, 2024, 10:45:06 AM »
guys, lets take the politics out of it for now, seriously
lets just look at facts

you have millions of immigrants coming into the country from third world countries
they show up with nothing( other than a cell phone oddly enough)
likely speak some english with a limited education  and skill set
lets be honest they are not the cream of the crop from these other countries
so now what do you do with them all, sure some will eventually find work in a minimum wage or similar job( but is that enough to rent an apartment and  provide for yourself)
but they need somewhere to live, food, clothes, that is going to come from our taxes and increase the debt, maybe soon we will have am immigrant tax on anyone making more that $100k to help offset these costs
and yes i realize there are some immigrants who are educated and skilled and come to the usa in the right way and they are needed and welcomed, but that is the very small %
this is not a racist rant , its just numeric facts, there is millions of these people flooding into the country and there is little need for most of them and no infrastructure to support them and they fall through the cracks and end up doing bad shit

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #215 on: March 14, 2024, 10:54:23 AM »
guys, lets take the politics out of it for now, seriously
lets just look at facts

you have millions of immigrants coming into the country from third world countries
they show up with nothing( other than a cell phone oddly enough)
likely speak some english with a limited education  and skill set
lets be honest they are not the cream of the crop from these other countries
so now what do you do with them all, sure some will eventually find work in a minimum wage or similar job( but is that enough to rent an apartment and  provide for yourself)
but they need somewhere to live, food, clothes, that is going to come from our taxes and increase the debt, maybe soon we will have am immigrant tax on anyone making more that $100k to help offset these costs
and yes i realize there are some immigrants who are educated and skilled and come to the usa in the right way and they are needed and welcomed, but that is the very small %
this is not a racist rant , its just numeric facts, there is millions of these people flooding into the country and there is little need for most of them and no infrastructure to support them and they fall through the cracks and end up doing bad shit
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Very well stated, however, be prepared for the dregs of HP to start attacking you for saying that stating things like we need these illegals to pick crops etc.
The way they are mobbing the border in gigantic numpers I guess they can pick one orange each.

yr paddock hotline

• 4 claimer
« Reply #216 on: March 14, 2024, 11:41:00 AM »
All I'm sure of is Gaagoots is a bustout. Got it right from Pelligrino. He also told me Faraldo should bar him from the site permanently.

Is that the clip clip of a horses' hooves? No, it's a cold day and kuntseeback's wooden teeth are chattering.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
It will take a few more partisan hack judges to get Trump off the hook for his dozens of felonies.
Trump cell A
Nicky Loafers cell B
Poulin cell C

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #217 on: March 14, 2024, 11:55:33 AM »
All I'm sure of is Gaagoots is a bustout. Got it right from Pelligrino. He also told me Faraldo should bar him from the site permanently.

Is that the clip clip of a horses' hooves? No, it's a cold day and kuntseeback's wooden teeth are chattering.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
It will take a few more partisan hack judges to get Trump off the hook for his dozens of felonies.
Trump cell A
Nicky Loafers cell B
Poulin cell C

Another screen name?
Gotta be Calhoun in disguise, he's the only one talking about my teeth.

Don't forget Calhoun, ahem, paddock hotline - VOTE FOR TRUMP.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 12:20:05 PM by kantseeback »

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #218 on: March 14, 2024, 01:03:06 PM »
Get ready all anti-Trumpers. Appalachian maggots like Kantseeback and Gaagoots are already writing their “ we were cheated” speeches when Biden wins by 20,000,000 votes in November. And you know the anti-American Trump will again be telling all the other MAGA morons to “take our country back” hoping we see a repeat of the January 6 insurrection. Thank goodness there are many more Americans whose cry of “Never Again” is much stronger than anything else the MAGA morons have to say about.

You must be hanging around with Hunter because only a crackhead could believe that.

yr paddock hotline

• 4 claimer
« Reply #219 on: March 14, 2024, 01:12:20 PM »
Another screen name?
Gotta be Calhoun in disguise, he's the only one talking about my teeth.

Don't forget Calhoun, ahem, paddock hotline - VOTE FOR TRUMP.
only thing I did is borrow his wooden teeth burn. I'm me and as far as I know I've never met Calhoun 

Since putting facts on horseplop is rare here's 1:

There are 22% fewer murders in 2023 than in 2020. Exactly who was president in 2020?

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #220 on: March 14, 2024, 02:06:05 PM »
only thing I did is borrow his wooden teeth burn. I'm me and as far as I know I've never met Calhoun 

Since putting facts on horseplop is rare here's 1:

There are 22% fewer murders in 2023 than in 2020. Exactly who was president in 2020?

But almost every other crime statistic is up plus more police dept's reported data than in previous years so the data is skewed.

How do grooms manage a sudden 10k dental bill? I figured you would know and JF mentioned you were a groom once.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 02:14:05 PM by kantseeback »

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #221 on: March 14, 2024, 03:00:03 PM »
i actually have no issue with people being brought into the country if there is a need for them to be employed, i.e working on farms/plants  etc

but have a proper process where there is an application made and the employer and person wanting to come in an in contact, basically the farm (employer) is sponsoring them and gives them accommodation and wages

the good workers( and there are some trust me )really just want to work and earn a wage and yes they do send some of it back home to support others( all good)
its allowing people ( millions of them)in with no plan that causes trouble, simply importing more third world problems

go to any harness  training center and you will see 90% of grooms are immigrants and most of them do good work and are welcome and needed

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #222 on: March 14, 2024, 03:36:37 PM »
i actually have no issue with people being brought into the country if there is a need for them to be employed, i.e working on farms/plants  etc

but have a proper process where there is an application made and the employer and person wanting to come in an in contact, basically the farm (employer) is sponsoring them and gives them accommodation and wages

the good workers( and there are some trust me )really just want to work and earn a wage and yes they do send some of it back home to support others( all good)
its allowing people ( millions of them)in with no plan that causes trouble, simply importing more third world problems

go to any harness  training center and you will see 90% of grooms are immigrants and most of them do good work and are welcome and needed
I couldn’t have said it any better. I am in total agreement with you.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #223 on: March 14, 2024, 03:37:10 PM »
But almost every other crime statistic is up plus more police dept's reported data than in previous years so the data is skewed.

How do grooms manage a sudden 10k dental bill? I figured you would know and JF mentioned you were a groom once.
👏👏👍

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal