Author Topic: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!  (Read 8264 times)

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
Re: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!
« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2024, 11:45:09 AM »
Where are the 90 plus executive orders he made on day 1 reversing all of the Trump border policies leading to todays disastrous influx of illegals today, currently north of 8 million in 3 years.
I can't believe you poor white trash losers are afraid of some 5'6" Guatemalan dudes. Man you all are pussies! They ain't gonna steal your. 10c vouchers. You'll still be able to make some superfecta quick picks. Today's new immigrants are tomorrow's hard working, tax paying Americans. Stop being scared  >:D

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2024, 12:33:27 PM »
I can't believe you poor white trash losers are afraid of some 5'6" Guatemalan dudes. Man you all are pussies! They ain't gonna steal your. 10c vouchers. You'll still be able to make some superfecta quick picks. Today's new immigrants are tomorrow's hard working, tax paying Americans. Stop being scared  >:D

The worry should be the 26,000 plus Chinese that have entered, most military aged men. Let your imagination run wild with that one.

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2024, 01:01:12 PM »
The worry should be the 26,000 plus Chinese that have entered, most military aged men. Let your imagination run wild with that one.
OMG scaredy cat, calm down. Who gives a rat's ass about what age some Chinese are? What are they gonna fight you with? Chopsticks? Poison your egg drop soup? Every time I see the phrase "military aged men" I burst out laughing at how paranoid the right is.

The greatest threat from within is the next Timothy McVeigh type, not some foreigners. Maybe if it weren't as ez as 1-2-3 and any Tom, Dick, Harry could get a gun you wouldn't be so ball shriveled.

I feel bad for you guys who worry 24/7 about phony nonsense.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2024, 01:07:45 PM »
Ok Gaagoots if you really want to know and acknowledge what is written go to www.whitehouse.go v and click on Biden-Harris Record. Now if you will never acknowledge the truth, as you repeat day in and day out, don’t bother. As usual if I ask you a direct question about Trump you are incapable of answering the question without mentioning Biden, Harris, Obama or Clinton. Typical MAGA bs. But go ahead Gaagoots. Show us some real balls for once and read the accomplishments you asked about.
I wasn’t born yesterday. I don’t listen to bullshit.. You’re asking me to read a liberal blog give me a fucking break.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2024, 01:10:13 PM »
Where are the 90 plus executive orders he made on day 1 reversing all of the Trump border policies leading to todays disastrous influx of illegals today, currently north of 8 million in 3 years.
So are you actually happy with the borders wide open? Who’s going to pay for the medical & food expenses, etc.? Were you satisfied the way he pulled out of Afghanistan with the military first and civilians last? Are you happy that we’re dependent on foreign oil again?

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2024, 01:11:51 PM »
OMG scaredy cat, calm down. Who gives a rat's ass about what age some Chinese are? What are they gonna fight you with? Chopsticks? Poison your egg drop soup? Every time I see the phrase "military aged men" I burst out laughing at how paranoid the right is.

The greatest threat from within is the next Timothy McVeigh type, not some foreigners. Maybe if it weren't as ez as 1-2-3 and any Tom, Dick, Harry could get a gun you wouldn't be so ball shriveled.

I feel bad for you guys who worry 24/7 about phony nonsense.

Thanks for your calming words.
Now I have no fear that an armed Chinese force within our borders poses a threat knowing that even a small well-trained force such as the Navy seals etc.can cause havoc.
China is a communist country, you can't just leave without permission of the CCP. So this 26,000 is directly approved by the CCP.

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2024, 01:18:39 PM »
Now I have no fear that an armed Chinese force within our borders poses a threat knowing that even a small well-trained force such as the Navy seals etc.can cause havoc.
China is a communist country, you can't just leave without permission of the CCP. So this 26,000 is directly approved by the CCP.
yep. You're 100% right. Until these Chinese military aged men showed up, there weren't any Chinese people around.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
China has been a Communist country for the most part since Mao. How did the rest end up here ever? Teleportation? Dug a hole?
Man, can't fix stupid!

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #142 on: March 11, 2024, 01:22:08 PM »
P.S. the only Commie I see anywhere near politics is that whore wife #3 of your bronzed, orange rapist. Melanoma is a Commie and her parents are card carrying Commies!  11.wp

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #143 on: March 11, 2024, 01:36:15 PM »
tmbz1

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #144 on: March 11, 2024, 03:07:53 PM »
Orange is the color of the man that will save America from the deviate Dems.

Buckeye

• Top Claimer
« Reply #145 on: March 11, 2024, 04:29:54 PM »
Orange is the color of the man that will save America from the deviate Dems.
exactly! Shame on those deviants Gaetz, Greenberg and Ali Alexander...oops  11.bz :1 11.a 11.tb

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #146 on: March 11, 2024, 04:41:20 PM »
exactly! Shame on those deviants Gaetz, Greenberg and Ali Alexander...oops  11.bz :1 11.a 11.tb

And that Admiral wearing the dress,  11.rdit 11.rdit 11.rdit

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #147 on: March 11, 2024, 06:00:47 PM »
On a CNBC Squawk Box interview this morning, Trump stated he is not conservative, but a man of "common sense". This statement coming from an individual that went bankrupt SIX TIMES in Atlantic City.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #148 on: March 11, 2024, 06:08:22 PM »
Doesn’t matter if you’re  Rep, Dem, I or Whig party, every American should be enraged on how Biden is supersizing his power with a massive increase in the size & spending of this government. $7.3T? Are u kidding!!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #149 on: March 11, 2024, 06:11:32 PM »
They are clueless

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal