Author Topic: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!  (Read 8261 times)

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
Re: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2024, 02:03:53 PM »
Well he WAS convicted. Course the woman couldn't even remember what season of the year it was or provide many details at all. ;D

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2024, 02:40:54 PM »
The Jan. 6 select committee suppressed testimony from former White House deputy chief of staff Anthony Ornato that proves former President Donald Trump was "willing to ask for" 10,000 National Guard troops to safeguard the nation's capital on Jan. 6, 2021, according to Rep. Barry Loudermilk, chairman of the Committee on House Administration's Subcommittee on Oversight.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2024, 03:00:16 PM »
BTW…Just another reason to can't stand this administration & VP Harris. Did you notice how much passion she had for a cease fire but no passion or anything on the hostages from her? Someone needs to show her the video of what Hamas did on Oct 7 and is still doing!  WHAT AN ADMINISTRATION!!!!!

yr paddock hotline

• 4 claimer
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2024, 03:06:08 PM »
BTW…Just another reason to can't stand this administration & VP Harris. Did you notice how much passion she had for a cease fire but no passion or anything on the hostages from her? Someone needs to show her the video of what Hamas did on Oct 7 and is still doing!  WHAT AN ADMINISTRATION!!!!!
don't worry they'll be gone soon enough. Leave date is January 20th, 2029. Deal with it chump.
Pelligrino knows all about your racist hillbilly ways goots! Sez you're a total bustout.  11.wp

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2024, 04:39:07 PM »
don't worry they'll be gone soon enough. Leave date is January 20th, 2029. Deal with it chump.
Pelligrino knows all about your racist hillbilly ways goots! Sez you're a total bustout.  11.wp
Do me a favor, thank Pellegrino for leaving the office door unlocked after the races.  I made sure I cleaned up all the stains on his desk LOL.

Yes we had some very racist conversations together over a sausage sandwich at his mom's food tent during the fair she was an excellent cook and a great lady!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2024, 04:40:12 PM »
some of you do not understand inflation and how it works
you say it was 9% and now it is 3%, great so prices continue to rise just more slowly
when if ever do prices go back down
dont deal with % bullshit just deal with actual facts of how much your dollars buy today versus the past
talk to real people and ask them after paying for groceries  and cloths and rent and gas if they have any money left ...nope
I could say you are being disingenuous because you can't talk about increases in CGI without putting it in some context by comparing it to increases in wages.

But I won't do that because all you are trying to do is muster anonymous support from broke-ass old white guys who, like you, hate on colored folks, immigrants and women.

Which just makes you a common asshole.

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2024, 04:50:23 PM »
I could say you are being disingenuous because you can't talk about increases in CGI without putting it in some context by comparing it to increases in wages.

But I won't do that because all you are trying to do is muster anonymous support from broke-ass old white guys who, like you, hate on colored folks, immigrants and women.

Which just makes you a common asshole.
perfectly stated Calhoun. I take no pleasure in it but hillbillies cause more trouble than anyone else in this country. Their hatred burns like acid through all levels of society. They really hate it when persons of color get ahead in life while they wallow in self misery. They should just stay in the backwoods and sip their jugs of moonshine and let responsible adults go about their business.
Watching them climb like lemurs trying to kill politicians including their own VP Pence made it clear they can't be members of decent society anymore.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2024, 04:55:12 PM »
Put this on the Yonkers Paddock Hotline!

I couldn't believe how many WHITE girls that blew that shine that was in charge of the paddock saddle pad numbers.... AMAZING!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 04:56:49 PM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2024, 05:04:03 PM »
perfectly stated Calhoun. I take no pleasure in it but hillbillies cause more trouble than anyone else in this country. Their hatred burns like acid through all levels of society. They really hate it when persons of color get ahead in life while they wallow in self misery. They should just stay in the backwoods and sip their jugs of moonshine and let responsible adults go about their business.
Watching them climb like lemurs trying to kill politicians including their own VP Pence made it clear they can't be members of decent society anymore.
REALLY? The hillbillies cause more trouble than anyone else in this country??

How about all the blacks that are walking out of the stores and robbing all the high-end jewelry stores throughout the country?

Who burn down Ferguson Missouri while Obama didn't say a fucking peep!

All the shootings in the major cities are done by hillbillies?

Why are all the major department stores leaving the cities because of the hillbillies?

When are we going to have a white history month?

Tell me one thing of black man invented?  Answer ZERO!

The majority of what color kids are fatherless? Hillbillies raise their families don't they.

You talk like a real fucking asshole make sure you get another vaccine dummy. These are all facts.

The people that Biden is letting in our country that we have to support and pay for their healthcare are they hillbillies?

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2024, 05:32:29 PM »
yep Jeff, dirty scuzzy hillbillies ruin everything for not only minorities but for hard working Americans who don't do crystal meth and chew tobakky like these yokels. I wish they would all move somewhere far far away but no country other than Putin's Russia would take them.
In the meantime we'll just keep them in shitholes like West Virginia and South Carolina. There they think Trump is an innocent man who's a genius.  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #115 on: March 09, 2024, 05:45:43 PM »
yep Jeff, dirty scuzzy hillbillies ruin everything for not only minorities but for hard working Americans who don't do crystal meth and chew tobakky like these yokels. I wish they would all move somewhere far far away but no country other than Putin's Russia would take them.
In the meantime we'll just keep them in shitholes like West Virginia and South Carolina. There they think Trump is an innocent man who's a genius.  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
I'm curious as to what you think of Biden and Kamala Harris?

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2024, 12:02:14 AM »
These 2 know how to get along: https://www.facebook.com/reel/1433197774288017

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2024, 02:19:16 PM »
I'm curious as to what you think of Biden and Kamala Harris?
Please refer to him as Smokin' Joe Biden henceforth.

He's lighting up Trump's fat ass next 8 months.

Enjoy the show.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2024, 02:45:15 PM »
to calhoun and big bettor
wtf is wrong with you both
i simply made a statement about economics and inflation, nothing else( go re read it )
i get that maybe you two cant understand it
yet somehow you two twist into something else to fit your agenda

and fyi, i LOVE woman

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal