Author Topic: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!  (Read 8266 times)

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
Re: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2024, 09:50:02 AM »
I will not argue what has happened to your cost of living. At the same time if you own your home and have money invested in the stock market you have more than offset the inflation issue. However I recognize many, many people do not have significant assets and live paycheck to paycheck. But here are the facts like it or not. Trump did nothing for the people who are struggling now. Biden concentrates on helping the lower and middle classes. Trump made the rich much richer yet the people who are struggling like him. It makes my head spin. Trump made our national debt much larger than Biden and I submit that this alone caused a lot of the inflation of recent years. We will see what the mass of voters believe in November.

Most people are just treading water with this doddering moron in the oval office. Most people don't have 2 nickels to rub together and certainly not the major money it would take to properly invest in stocks, besides Biden has plans to dramatically raise the capital gains tax which will make any gains in the stock market moot.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2024, 10:16:51 AM »
Most people are just treading water with this doddering moron in the oval office. Most people don't have 2 nickels to rub together and certainly not the major money it would take to properly invest in stocks, besides Biden has plans to dramatically raise the capital gains tax which will make any gains in the stock market moot.
👏👏👏👏 It’s nice to see an intelligent person on the forum. There are a few but not many.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2024, 10:18:56 AM »
some of you do not understand inflation and how it works
you say it was 9% and now it is 3%, great so prices continue to rise just more slowly
when if ever do prices go back down
dont deal with % bullshit just deal with actual facts of how much your dollars buy today versus the past
talk to real people and ask them after paying for groceries  and cloths and rent and gas if they have any money left ...nope
Not to mention shrink fellation! Another words you buy a bag of potato chips for the same price you did last year but instead of 100 potato chips in a bag they’re 75.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2024, 10:23:30 AM »
We will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. ngc3
We will repeal and replace Obama Care  ngc3
Covfefe.  ngc3
Why don’t you enlighten all of us with the political red tape that Nancy Pelosi put on these issues that made it impossible for President Trump.
Perhaps you should study politics on a non-bias platform rather than listening to MSNBC spewing their bullshit.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2024, 10:41:50 AM »

I'm sorry you had to borrow money at 18% just to get some dental work done. I wish it weren't true. But it is. You told us that.

To most, this single fact about you would, alone, make your opinion on monetary policy absolutely fucking worthless.

You might try reaching out to social service agencies.  If they can't go fund you perhaps they can help you stop crying non-fucking-stop.

Thanks and good luck!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2024, 11:12:09 AM »
I'm sorry you had to borrow money at 18% just to get some dental work done. I wish it weren't true. But it is. You told us that.

To most, this single fact about you would, alone, make your opinion on monetary policy absolutely fucking worthless.

You might try reaching out to social service agencies.  If they can't go fund you perhaps they can help you stop crying non-fucking-stop.

Thanks and good luck!

It is just this type of attitude that led to Marie Antoinette losing her head, let them eat cake.
Most Elites look down their nose at the little people and sometimes the little people go to the voting booth and shake things up.
Some or most Americans would have difficulty with a sudden unexpected 10k required expense, financing such a cost is quite common, especially at 18 pct since Bidenomics has taken most interest rates through the stratosphere.
I notice one mystery or an Enigma if you will.
On one hand I see most Biden supporters put down Trump for cutting financial burden on the rich while belittling others for not having thousands of dollars at their fingertips.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2024, 11:20:14 AM »
It is just this type of attitude that led to Marie Antoinette losing her head, let them eat cake.
Most Elites look down their nose at the little people and sometimes the little people go to the voting booth and shake things up.
Some or most Americans would have difficulty with a sudden unexpected 10k required expense, financing such a cost is quite common, especially at 18 pct since Bidenomics has taken most interest rates through the stratosphere.
I notice one mystery or an Enigma if you will.
On one hand I see most Biden supporters put down Trump for cutting financial burden on the rich while belittling others for not having thousands of dollars at their fingertips.
BIDEN added more to the national debt than any president in his term in all of history!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2024, 11:55:31 AM »
Gaagoots you keep spewing misinformation after misinformation. Trump far exceeded Biden on the subject of the national debt. If you want to have a political debate at least stop posting things that just aren’t true. Trump failed America in so many ways yet when it is brought up to his supporters all they talk about is Biden or Pelosi or Obama. They cannot answer any questions directly because the answers show how awful he has been. What do you like so much about him? What did he do to improve your life? What did he do to improve the lives of the middle and lower classes? What did he do to improve our relationships with our allies? Were you happy with Trump when he suggested you inject bleach in your arms to get rid of Covid? Are you happy that he lost a civil case about rape that is costing him $86 million? Don you like how he demands loyalty but gives none back to his supporters that have gone broke or got locked up in jail? I am ears to hear your answers but can you possibly give honest and truthful answers without bringing up anyone from the Democratic Party? And if you do answer me can you also tell me how bragging that he personally reversed Rowe v Wade has improved life for all the women in our country that were raped or have life threatening pregnancies? And finally can you tell me how your life is better when Trump thinks better of all the despots from Russia, China, N.Korea and Turkey than he does of our highest ranking officers of our military, who also called our soldiers losers a few years ago.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2024, 12:15:13 PM »
Gaagoots you keep spewing misinformation after misinformation. Trump far exceeded Biden on the subject of the national debt. If you want to have a political debate at least stop posting things that just aren’t true. Trump failed America in so many ways yet when it is brought up to his supporters all they talk about is Biden or Pelosi or Obama. They cannot answer any questions directly because the answers show how awful he has been. What do you like so much about him? What did he do to improve your life? What did he do to improve the lives of the middle and lower classes? What did he do to improve our relationships with our allies? Were you happy with Trump when he suggested you inject bleach in your arms to get rid of Covid? Are you happy that he lost a civil case about rape that is costing him $86 million? Don you like how he demands loyalty but gives none back to his supporters that have gone broke or got locked up in jail? I am ears to hear your answers but can you possibly give honest and truthful answers without bringing up anyone from the Democratic Party? And if you do answer me can you also tell me how bragging that he personally reversed Rowe v Wade has improved life for all the women in our country that were raped or have life threatening pregnancies? And finally can you tell me how your life is better when Trump thinks better of all the despots from Russia, China, N.Korea and Turkey than he does of our highest ranking officers of our military, who also called our soldiers losers a few years ago.

Don't bother with this individual. Put him on ignore. He spews the most ridiculous Magat bullshit and lies ALL THE TIME. Tried to engage me in stock market lingo and lied to the extreme that he still holds APPLE IPO stock from 40 plus years ago that would now be worth many millions!!!!!! A complete BS artist who puts out outlandish garbage. He ZERO answers for Trump bullshit outside of going right to Biden. A complete loser.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2024, 01:03:49 PM »
Don't bother with this individual. Put him on ignore. He spews the most ridiculous Magat bullshit and lies ALL THE TIME. Tried to engage me in stock market lingo and lied to the extreme that he still holds APPLE IPO stock from 40 plus years ago that would now be worth many millions!!!!!! A complete BS artist who puts out outlandish garbage. He ZERO answers for Trump bullshit outside of going right to Biden. A complete loser.
That’s total bullshit and you know it. You’re the one who started the bullshit with Nvidia you… The Monday morning quarterback.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2024, 01:08:09 PM »
I think we can have a rational discussion and yes, I agree with some of what you’re saying none of these politicians actually help the deficit.
As far as being better off when Trump was in office, yes of course I had more money in my pocket. Have you seen the price of gas since Biden has us dependent on foreign oil? Have you been to the grocery store? Did Trump give any money to foreign countries? Answer no. NATO is all bullshit and you know it. Trump wanted us out of NATO. What about the way Biden directed the military evacuating Afghanistan? Military first then civilian second? What about Kamala Harris the embarrassment in front of president Xi? If something happened to Biden, would you be confident with her being your president? [ b]

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2024, 01:18:16 PM »
Once again I asked you to respond without bringing up other Democrats but as usually Trump people are incapable of doing this. Trump is impossible to defend and attacking others is all MAGA people do. I asked you around 10 questions about Trump. I am giving you an opportunity to express your feelings and respond accurately. Why can’t you do this Mr. G?

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2024, 01:28:56 PM »
Trump is a rapist.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2024, 01:57:13 PM »
Trump is a rapist.
That’s a pretty big statement please post your proof? We have proof of Bill Clinton but we have no proof of President Trump. Anybody can post hearsay.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2024, 02:01:42 PM »
Once again I asked you to respond without bringing up other Democrats but as usually Trump people are incapable of doing this. Trump is impossible to defend and attacking others is all MAGA people do. I asked you around 10 questions about Trump. I am giving you an opportunity to express your feelings and respond accurately. Why can’t you do this Mr. G?
What did he do to improve my life? Well for starters, I had more money in my pocket. I wasn’t spending so much on Commodities.
What did he do for the middle-class and the poor? Did you see the unemployment rate between them?
I’m not gonna get in a pissing match with you. You can’t dispute the fact that we were better off with President Trump and we are now.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal