Author Topic: " IT LIKE NOTHIN thas has EVER HAPPENED BEFORE".  (Read 77 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
" IT LIKE NOTHIN thas has EVER HAPPENED BEFORE".
« on: May 13, 2024, 05:33:46 PM »
The DRAFT DODGIN FUC say's this OVER and OVER again while YAPPIN. That must have been the FUCS cognitive test a year ago. Rember that phrase. Then 5 minutes later they made the fat SLOP repeat: And the FAT SLOP goes: It'S never happened to me. WRONG: SHITBRAIN.
So.s the DRAFT DODGIN FAT SLOP after court today SPEAKS as usual. Flashin papers:
(10 LEO TERRELL says I'M innocent. YIKES!. LEO in day would have worked for WHITE SLAVE OWNERS. Whippin his fellow slaves to DEATH.
(2) Then he goes: ALAN DERSHOVITZE,defender of OJ. Lets follow this MORON lawler for a moment. Yooouuuse all member the day. ALAN'S wife be murdered at their home. NANCY GRACE his best friend. ALAN innoucent,He not have anythin to do with her MURDER. Thank's NANCY investigatin every MURDER worldwide. Nancy always goin: ALAN was no where near at time of MURDER. NANCY who likes to solve every crime, don't bother to mention ALAN could have hired someone. IT'S inconceivable accordin to her investigatin. Like OJ,did. They both tryin to find the REAL KILLER or KILLERS. And these 2 are FAT SLOPS references amonst others.
(3) Which brings me tooo yhe biggest CROOK. THE " THE WITCH JUDGE PERIONNEE" on the 5. Her she is. Never a more TRUMP MAGA than her. Why even go into her LOVE for him. Everythin against FAT SLOP a LIE. Let's review her for a moment. Every show she say's I was once a JUDGE. Ya do know that the WITCH in a high profile case was sleepin with the lead detective. The defendent,GUILTY of course. Even more important. She brags how intelligent she be. He got locked up for 2 years for INCOME TAX evasion. They over years filed as MARRIED COUPLE. She sighned RETURNS. Then she SCREAMS: I'M not RESPONSIBLE. I'M just a DUMP ASS FUC.
And these are INDIVIDUALS that FAT SLOP LOVES. And these are the one's that you INBRED MAGA FUCS LOVE.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: " IT LIKE NOTHIN thas has EVER HAPPENED BEFORE".
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2024, 05:37:51 PM »
By the way.
Can't wait for PROSECTION to rest and DEFENSE takes over.
STAR WITNESS: FAT SLOP.DRAFT DODER,who been braggin from start: I'M goin take STAND and tell the truth of these LIARS.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal