Author Topic: MOHACK OUTHANDLES MEDS  (Read 3908 times)

Bobbo

• Top Claimer
Re: MOHACK OUTHANDLES MEDS
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2018, 10:12:57 PM »
If that’s in Canadian dollars  it’s only equal to 1.9 million (roughly) American dollars so ...

US and Canadian money is co-mingled in the pools of both Med and Moh.   ie you bet Yankee $ at Mohawk you get back Yankee $ if you win.   You be Cdn $ at Med you get back Cdn $.   So unless you know the actual breakdown of Cdn $ vs Yankees $ bet at each track,  the argument is irrelevant

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2018, 12:21:44 AM »
Since it fits your narrative, go ahead and remove the 600k from the jackpot bet. If you do the math, mohawk still has a higher per race handle last night. They deserve credit.
They deserve credit for putting in a good card yes, but why the comparison to the Big M handle?  Who cares who handled more?  They both had great handles that night, end of story.  There is not a harness track in North America that comes even close to the big m handle on a nightly basis but jealous people on this forum feel the need to rip their handle every flipping day.  They quadruple the handle of almost every harness track out there. 

spaheaven

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2018, 05:59:54 AM »
Over $1 million for that carryover...Why is everyone so retarded on here, seriously?

cr dawg

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2018, 10:39:14 AM »
The other night 10favors win the fields and competition was crap even with a few looking lame they still won with three legs

The inside money is very strong right now and whatever they are getting thru the tests is powerful! Someone has been wagering on horses with no chance early, and then cancelling their bets with 0 minutes to post to throw punters off. Always check the pic 3 payoffs, someone seems to know who the winner is in advance!

Cheers!

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2018, 06:13:30 PM »
That's true lots of moving in odds the shifts back to one last minutes see  that can be said for both tracks.i wish I had ear in the barn to know which to use a not to use for a no effort nite it would save me lots of money

Bacchus

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2018, 08:43:40 PM »

US and Canadian money is co-mingled in the pools of both Med and Moh.   ie you bet Yankee $ at Mohawk you get back Yankee $ if you win.   You be Cdn $ at Med you get back Cdn $.   So unless you know the actual breakdown of Cdn $ vs Yankees $ bet at each track,  the argument is irrelevant
Generally I agree that the money is comingled - however I believe the displayed handle total reflects a conversion from the US dollar figures to Canadian dollar For Canadian tracks and vice versa for US tracks and that being said the above analysis would remain to be correct.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal