Author Topic: Bryce Cote: Honest or Corrupt?  (Read 5412 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Bryce Cote: Honest or Corrupt?
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2020, 07:52:55 PM »
If Bryce as honest as they come then why wasn't Pat Lachance penalized when he was caught shocking horses the day of the race?  If Bryce is as honest as they come why has he threatened to take action against trainers that wanted to claim horses racing at the meadowlands to race them elsewhere?  If Bryce was as honest as they come why did he request the trainers to have the horses claimed in other trainers' names and left to race at the meadowlands?

Bryce had an obvious conflict of interest with his family being in the business and should have never been trusted to selectively enforce rules.   An honest many would have recused himself from the position that allowed him to selectively enforce rules.   Other than the claim of being as honest as they come where is the facts and proof he is not a typical corrupt official that is more of a problem than a solution. 

I could give specifics of people he has threatened and asked to beard to keep races cards full when they had short fields, but in fairness to them, I wouldn't want them to be further alienated and prosecuted by a corrupt person.

YIKES
SOME SERIOUS SHIT HERE...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal