Author Topic: Welcome back to Brandon Bates driving at Hawthorne Suck on this Hoosier stewards  (Read 1361 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Hawthorne stewards said yessssssssss you can driver here. Welcome back Brandon bates. Now there ain’t a thing the Hoosier stewards can do. He’s baaaaaaaaacccckkk
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 10:53:24 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
I’m sure all the trainers are missing him at Hoosier

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Hope he knows to leave his GUN at home although Hawthorne doesn’t search anyone. Heck they don’t even test.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
From what I hear about Chicago these days he better take 2 guns with him

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
From what I hear about Chicago these days he better take 2 guns with him
Ha ha you’re right. If you go to Hawthorne unarmed you could be in big trouble. I wonder what Hoosier is going to do now that Brandon got his license back. I don’t think they can deny him from making a living especially now that another track allowed him in.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Ha ha you’re right. If you go to Hawthorne unarmed you could be in big trouble. I wonder what Hoosier is going to do now that Brandon got his license back. I don’t think they can deny him from making a living especially now that another track allowed him in.
They can deny him in Indiana. Look at Eckley. Denied every where in NA except PA and IL

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
I know a guy that had 2 bullet holes in his trailer when he got back from there in 87! Seems like if I remember correctly, a driver /trainer went missing on his way back to Ohio after racing there. His rig was found at a truck stop with the horse inside,keys in the ignition! His name slips me but I think his last name started with a M??

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
They can deny him in Indiana. Look at Eckley. Denied every where in NA except PA and IL
I think you’re right but that really doesn’t make sense does it?

I know a guy that had 2 bullet holes in his trailer when he got back from there in 87! Seems like if I remember correctly, a driver /trainer went missing on his way back to Ohio after racing there. His rig was found at a truck stop with the horse inside,keys in the ignition! His name slips me but I think his last name started with a M??
That was chad Maritz. He owed everyone money and he faked his death so he could get out of Chicago. He got money from the wrong people if you know what I mean and he couldn’t win no matter what horses these guys bought for him. Just wasn’t much of a horseman.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Best one ever   I asked that moron they call DOR at Chester last fall why he would allow Eckley to race there. He says we don’t want to pay to fight it. We made him have his horses in paddock by 6 Am. No security there till 9. He told me they wanted to make it inconvenient for him so he would go somewhere else. I said he can’t go anywhere else. He says Illinois license him. I said great they don’t race again for 9 months. He just walked away

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
For years Illinois told guys we won’t suspend you if you promise to go somewhere else. Payback is a bitch

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
  im pretty sure my freind

BB will be driving back at hoosier by the weekend
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

gogasgoboom

• Top Claimer
Tell Brandon to watch out for the starting gate. Race 1 tonight at Hawthorne it just barely got out of the way with inches to spare.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
  im pretty sure my freind

Not this weekend for Hoosier yet but very soon. He has mark ppool talking to people because mark loves him.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 11:15:12 PM by Larry Bird Boy »

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
  im pretty sure my freind

I also heard that the top Hoosier driver are very upset that he is being allowed back. Bates don’t take any shit from those guys and he will put a wheel under neath any of them. About two months ago he sent trace flying on his ass.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Congrats. Brandon just got his first win in the 12th tonight. Well deserved.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    Today at 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    Today at 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal