Author Topic: Gural one way two faced piece of garbage  (Read 6792 times)

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
Re: Gural one way two faced piece of garbage
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2023, 05:03:15 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2023, 05:33:16 PM »
I’m convinced Gaagoots most favorite hobby is watching old films of the Nazi’s marching all those innocent people into the gas chambers. Then for desert he gets thrills watching the Nazi’s shoveling the dead into mass graves. You have to wonder what Gural has done to the King Bigot of Horseplop? Did Gural pass Gaagoots on a street and not put money in his tin cup? Did Gaagoots offer his girlfriend to Gural for a price but Gural told him he wouldn’t put his dick into anyone where Gaagoots has been? Or is it the more obvious that Gural is an incredibly successful, charitable and decent family man who happens to be of the Jewish faith? Whatever the reasons are for Gaagoots utter bigotry, we and the rest of the world would be much better if he climbed back under the rock he came from.

I say it should be dealt with as a slug-fest/ Insult battle royale, between GAYGOOTS and MIKEANT.   11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2023, 06:53:38 PM »
I’m convinced Gaagoots most favorite hobby is watching old films of the Nazi’s marching all those innocent people into the gas chambers. Then for desert he gets thrills watching the Nazi’s shoveling the dead into mass graves. You have to wonder what Gural has done to the King Bigot of Horseplop? Did Gural pass Gaagoots on a street and not put money in his tin cup? Did Gaagoots offer his girlfriend to Gural for a price but Gural told him he wouldn’t put his dick into anyone where Gaagoots has been? Or is it the more obvious that Gural is an incredibly successful, charitable and decent family man who happens to be of the Jewish faith? Whatever the reasons are for Gaagoots utter bigotry, we and the rest of the world would be much better if he climbed back under the rock he came from.
I second that motion!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2023, 08:14:46 PM »
Like most on here he is jealous of anyone that is successful

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2023, 08:54:21 PM »
You're not very intelligent are you?  Since when did the word King Jew become anti-Semitic?? Then again what can you expect from a degenerate gambler that's got his nose in the program 24 seven. It's nice to see you've studied history unlike most around here.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2023, 08:55:09 PM »
I say it should be dealt with as a slug-fest/ Insult battle royale, between GAYGOOTS and MIKEANT.   11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
Hey where has Mike been?

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2023, 08:55:30 PM »
You ok Petey? Lay off a bit maybe ngc3

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2023, 11:06:20 PM »

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2023, 11:41:54 PM »
You ok Petey? Lay off a bit maybe ngc3
All good thanks. Hope you’re doing well!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2023, 02:16:32 PM »
I am sure plenty of people here can take it even more than they dish it out. Maybe some can't. Doesn't matter. This has nothing to do with the reader. It has to do with the author. It's easy for the guilty to point to others and say overreaction, oversensitive, or whatever. Doesn't change anything about the guilty. Antisemitism is not just hate. It's not just prejudice. Antisemitism can be a perspective, or a perception. It can be a certain perception, and while that perception may be expressed as hatred, it doesn't have to be. The mere reference, as identification, as a label, can be rhetorical, physical, economic, or otherwise. Even if the statement is true, for example, "the guy over there, the Jew," can be antisemitism in nature. "A jew" or "The jew" or whatever it is. It can be cause or effect, origin or byproduct. Why not the short guy, the guy with the beard, the real estate mogul, etc. Physical attributes can be harmful too, but unless it's an extreme, it's not hatred-based. "The guy over there, that midget" is egregious, hate-based.   

Making mendacious, demeaning, or stereotypical allegations, casting aspersions, about Jews, their money, the power they have collectively, specifically or especially but not exclusively, like the myth about Jewish conspiracy, or the Jews controlling Hollywood, the media, and so on, is antisemitism. It doesn't matter if it's an individual Jewish person or an entire group. It doesn't matter...WTF does Gural's religion have to do with anything. True or not. It makes a statement. That is only part of the problem we have here in our country, the decisiveness, the conflict, labels, where they come from, what they mean. Cause, effect, origin or byproduct. Doesn't matter. Go ahead, point the finger at me that I am overreacting, overly sensitive, I'm a wimp, weak, whatever. Calling me a life-long horseman is not hatred. Calling me or Gural "a Jew" is antisemitism.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2023, 03:47:42 PM »
You're not very intelligent are you?  Since when did the word King Jew become anti-Semitic?? Then again what can you expect from a degenerate gambler that's got his nose in the program 24 seven. It's nice to see you've studied history unlike most around here.
When you Gaagoots starts calling other people of color, religions etc by these names..King African, King Roman Catholic, King Protestant, King Muslim etc., then I may consider his claim he isn’t a Jew hating bigot. Until then I will believe the obvious.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2023, 07:42:39 PM »
When you Gaagoots starts calling other people of color, religions etc by these names..King African, King Roman Catholic, King Protestant, King Muslim etc., then I may consider his claim he isn’t a Jew hating bigot. Until then I will believe the obvious.
Sorry King Jew it's not anti-Semitic. I also praised him for bailing out the New Jersey Horsemen if you paid attention you would have seen where I said the New Jersey Horsemen should kiss this Jew's ass for saving harness racing in NJ!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2023, 08:28:19 PM »
 You just have to ignore him..He knows what he is doing..Trying to stir up shit, get a rise out of people. Really a dick.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2023, 11:01:03 PM »
With out Gural there would be 3 less tracks to race he is the best thing in helping racing in 50 years where would you race with out him you can hate all you want he helps racing you jerks just cry.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal