Author Topic: Money Buys Everything  (Read 8798 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Money Buys Everything
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2020, 09:28:17 PM »
OMFG ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Harness Stats

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2020, 09:33:59 PM »
You make yourself look even dumber than you actually are with these posts...which is quite a feat.

You think he doesn't know this?  It's his Ace up the Sleeve for pigeon hunting  ;D

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2020, 09:35:27 PM »
You think he doesn't know this?  It's his Ace up the Sleeve for pigeon hunting  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 73cv.2 73cv.2 ngc3 ngc3

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2020, 09:54:23 PM »
umm, so doing your homework and buying well bred and well conformed yearlings and training them in florida by a successful trainer is  somehow wrong or illegal??

Crash

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2020, 11:55:49 AM »
Not wrong and not  illegal. But being a bad person and dishonest in business is not a redeeming quality.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2020, 03:19:45 PM »
Agree Crash. Lets also getting something straight Tony is a fine trainer. Start the list of Crawford trainers from the time the Crawford's starting racing and the laundry list is mighty dirty. Crawford's, I'm sure on good behavior going forward but they are tarnished during this whole FBI sting and who knows what else is left in the bag.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2020, 03:42:19 PM »
money cant buy real tits,when everyone knows they are fake

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2020, 03:56:13 PM »
money cant buy real tits,when everyone knows they are fake

Stop it,,, she’s a breast cancer survivor

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2020, 07:01:21 PM »
Not wrong and not  illegal. But being a bad person and dishonest in business is not a redeeming quality

i agree with the above comment, it appears you were speaking about the crawfords specifically, i was speaking in general terms about people who invest heavily in the business and deserve their success

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2020, 07:16:16 PM »
Yea why hate the Crawford’s they only employed 4 out of the 5 top guys Indicted? No way they new what was going on . Funny how Alagna Barn is only one that the horses from indicted trainers can function. Oh and Lou too

When Doves Cry pelling barn

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2020, 07:38:39 PM »
You are right, Iceman, Small men in stature don't belong in the game.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2020, 10:16:00 PM »
Regulators: by utilizing their money and influence they become chummy with USTA Board members, racing officials, many of w
hom have a history in the horse racing community. By utilizing their influence and connections, they have the ear to push forward their agendas and utilize internal knowledge ( eg. Propulsion ) about ways to walk the minimizing line of requirements to “follow the rules”. The trainer And ownership group utilize these connections and influence to achieve self-interest goals.
Track operators: I’ll sponsor a race or series, you write me the classes and who knows what else.
Media: read today’s HRU... says it all. 10 owners won the whole card of racing, hence get all the publicity. Those same 10 owners and breeders just happen to be advertising with HRU.
Bang on!! Just a shitload of pretentious assholes and the smelly fake titted kunty that thinks her shit don't stink

Crash

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2020, 10:44:08 PM »
I was more referring to Myron twinkle toes Bell and the in the gym and on the deck or wherever else Alagna can bend them over. That whole deck crew in the winter are just a bunch of self involved people. The have the money to buy and train the best horses, the money to buy the influence, the money to advertise how good they think they are, and are able to shape the industry while the small time horsemen can do nothing but act like sheep. 10-20 owners control the whole industry, and 75% of these owners can’t look in the mirror and truthfully like what they’ve become.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2020, 10:46:01 PM »
You are right, Iceman, Small men in stature don't belong in the game.

for 1000 alex
what is ..

"MEN WHOS WIVES WONT LET THEM BUY A HORSE"

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2020, 06:36:37 AM »
I was more referring to Myron twinkle toes Bell and the in the gym and on the deck or wherever else Alagna can bend them over. That whole deck crew in the winter are just a bunch of self involved people. The have the money to buy and train the best horses, the money to buy the influence, the money to advertise how good they think they are, and are able to shape the industry while the small time horsemen can do nothing but act like sheep. 10-20 owners control the whole industry, and 75% of these owners can’t look in the mirror and truthfully like what they’ve become.

OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE EVIL JEWS OF HARNESS RACING.  THEY ARE EVIL AND NEED TO BE REMOVED, AT ANY COST

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal