Author Topic: big m saturday  (Read 883 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
big m saturday
« on: July 01, 2023, 07:05:13 PM »
i see they have added an intelligent , well spoken and  knowledgeable person to the broadcast booth tonight
go figure

Superfecta

• Elite
Re: big m saturday
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023, 07:08:42 PM »
i see they have added an intelligent , well spoken and  knowledgeable person to the broadcast booth tonight
go figure

Yes but every race Dave Little keeps saying he wants his horse near the kitchen. Can he stop with the snacks every race. He needs to lose a few chins.

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2023, 07:53:36 PM »
Every nite Little is chokin on a chicken bone.

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2023, 09:40:27 AM »
Greg Blanchard is the racing director at Western Fair, but he used to be the on-air host and backup announcer at Mohawk. Definitely far better than anyone Meadowlands has now.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2023, 10:18:43 AM »
Burke horses raced sharp. Lol, Little a little (intended  ngc3) surprised in 14th public were pounding 5 Brue Hanover (6-1 ml) down to near even money. He was touting  an alagna hirse off some inside dope from Tony but big m sharpies as usual a little sharper than Little. Burke barn sometimes all race well on big cards. And this hirse was second start in burke barn off a huge improvement in initial burke barn stay.  I was a little surprised that Dave L didnt have the $60 plus dylan davis horse to start the late double. The Little guy is usually all over longshits in his double selections  ngc3. Relisten to Daves 14tg prerace analysis. His knew his play of the night Hungry Angel Boy might not be as strong a play as he expected before the start of the night. Dave knew burke barn was firing sat night and the $ on brue hanover was a bad omen for the possible success of his alagna pick. So there was a little trepidation in Dave's voice as he tried to reconvince himself that his inside dope from alagna prerace card was a valuable scoop. I bet if dave actually was going to bet a little of his own $ at that point ut would have been on the 5.

All that nonsense said, i know some  horseploppers arent high on Mr Little,  but i like dave and think he knows his stuff. Awfully tough job being an on air anal yst. Very rare for public to appreciate. Imho mr little aces. Good luck if your playing today!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal