Author Topic: Big names qualify Tuesday at Chester  (Read 1544 times)

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Big names qualify Tuesday at Chester
« on: May 15, 2023, 10:19:18 PM »
Test of Faith
Allywag Hanover
Charleston
Blue Lou

You can post the replays Senator, I'm sure you will be watching.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Big names qualify Tuesday at Chester
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 10:28:48 PM »
Test of Faith
Allywag Hanover
Charleston
Blue Lou

You can post the replays Senator, I'm sure you will be watching.

Sure I'm ev1s bitch!  73cv.2

They're running 930a-1050a tomorrow, so when they're up!

I'm so excited about his project, I can't wait......I'm grabbing a tweezer, pulling out my tic tac sized pecker and going to town - right now - close your eyes!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 11:40:05 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 10:50:32 PM »
After 11:00 AM (HP QUA Races 1-5) check this link until posted, click "Videos"  tmbz1:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVUbg3ZM9bmGEygdJcgtlcw
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 10:53:00 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 11:16:02 AM »
They probably won't actually post the replays for a while.  They are also available on the Pa website where they have the free programs for Pocono and Harrahs

https://www.phha.org/

As for today by the charts Charleston, Allywag and Blue Lou raced fine but Test of Faith couldn't beat Rigginswind after sitting the pocket and a slow 29.1 last quarter so she's nowhere near ready.  She should have passed that mare on memory alone.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2023, 11:19:04 AM »
They probably won't actually post the replays for a while.  They are also available on the Pa website where they have the free programs for Pocono and Harrahs

https://www.phha.org/

As for today by the charts Charleston, Allywag and Blue Lou raced fine but Test of Faith couldn't beat Rigginswind after sitting the pocket and a slow 29.1 last quarter so she's nowhere near ready.  She should have passed that mare on memory alone.

The replays are all up, just clink the link below I provided yesterday.  Thank you!   ;D

(HP QUA Races 1-5)    tmbz1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVUbg3ZM9bmGEygdJcgtlcw
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 11:20:35 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2023, 12:00:01 PM »
Watched all, my notes and thanks again Thorny for the reminder!:

Qua Race 1 - Breakers and chaos, obviously Quick Stop looked great, might have 3 or so more secs than that.

Qua Race 2 - They all missed the gate between 1-4 lengths, Hardrockcafe looked solid, maybe a few sec more too.

Qua Race 3 - None made the gate and missed between 2-4 lengths, Allywag Hanover and Blue Lou sharp, 3 seconds maybe more in them.

Qua Race 4 - All missed the gate by 1-4 lengths, I liked the 2nd place My little Captain over the winner Charleston, both 2-3 more seconds better.

Qua Race 5- 3  Riggins made the gate and won, everyone else missed gate.  Riggins and Test of Faith looked very good, more secs in them, but the standout 6 Shneonucrzydiamnd A, missed gate, slow 1/2, then flying without urging.  My standout horse of the QUA card.

GL yos!  ;D

(P.s. Shneonucrzydiamnd A = fucked up name if ya can even say it)    73cv.2

It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2023, 02:04:21 PM »
Interesting opinions ..   Lets just talk about the last race where they went 55.2 ... over a second slower than the two open trotters and only a fifth faster than the other trotter.

Test of Faith is a former horse of the year, pacer of the year and was 3rd last year in voting for horse of the year.  She is supposed to do 3 or 4 seconds faster than what she did today in her sleep.

The horse you are touting appeared to have some pace because the others were CRAWLING

She went her last 1/4 in 28.1  Seven other horses finished as fast or faster and 3 of them were trotters
Maybe she will win her next start anyway  ... good luck with that but sorry Paul but IMO your skills in this are poor

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2023, 02:31:09 PM »
Interesting opinions ..   Lets just talk about the last race where they went 55.2 ... over a second slower than the two open trotters and only a fifth faster than the other trotter.

Test of Faith is a former horse of the year, pacer of the year and was 3rd last year in voting for horse of the year.  She is supposed to do 3 or 4 seconds faster than what she did today in her sleep.

The horse you are touting appeared to have some pace because the others were CRAWLING

She went her last 1/4 in 28.1  Seven other horses finished as fast or faster and 3 of them were trotters
Maybe she will win her next start anyway  ... good luck with that but sorry Paul but IMO your skills in this are poor

Thanks Thorny, these are qualifiers they are barely trying, however it is elementary when:

-an outside horse
-severely misses the gate
-lags way behind 7-8 lengths
-when the pacesetters are setting slow fractions
-those pace setters are at an advantage
-Shneonucrzydiamnd A is at a huge disadvantage
-when the pace setters turn up the heat just a bit
-and while no one is under urging she starts outperforming all of them

I don't put everything in qualifiers, sometimes I look at the lifetime past performances too, and if with the same trainer, maybe get some guidance in pattern.  There is a big picture too.

Your picture is to insult me, when we full know, no one can guarantee how a horse is going to run back to anything muchless a QUA.  We all do our best.

You insulting me who commits and tries to make a prognostication, you never commit, as you say you don't want to look foolish so you never tout anything or share a backed horse before a race.  We here call that a:

HUMONGOUS COWARDLY PUSSY
  ;D

Quite frankly, if I never interact with you on Horseplop again, at least I'll know I'm just in avoidance of a dude with a never ending inferiority and fear complex!  Have fun in the shadows, analyzing everyone, and sharing nothing of consequence!  You're no genius just a wanna be second rate handicapping asst coach!  Please fuck off, thank you!   tmbz1
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal