Author Topic: What’s with all the blacks and Chinese ppl getting all of the post office jobs  (Read 3026 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
( in other words some people have stopped paying for products they take from the store)
most stores are in woke lefty states( coincidence i assume??)
In other words, it took you 6 hours to check what Tucker or redstate told you to thin and say in response.

You buy that 'woke' bullshit  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You can't even define the word, can you?

Go ahead, you fucking MAGA retard drip.  ngc3 ngc3

Brown jug

• Elite
calhoun, the only good news for you is you will be long gone and wont have to see what a shit hole this country becomes in the near future with your left wing woke snowflakes in charge

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
 Brown Jughead is a racist, hillbilly scumbag who washes his 2 dose Oxy down with moonshine 3x a day. Ignorant white trash! Squeal like a pig is his favorite line from a movie 

Gaagoots

• Elite
MikeAnt, if I can get interject here for a moment, I’d like to give some ignoramuses a history lesson.

I’ll use Monticello as an example:

Years ago the Jews ended up in Monticello as a summer retreat from the city they bought with them their domestic help.  As we all know, the domestic help were black and they breed like fucking rats.  Now look they (the Jews) shot themselves in the foot. They ruined a beautiful little town that is now crime ridden and overrun by blacks!

Superfecta

• Elite
MikeAnt, if I can get interject here for a moment, I’d like to give some ignoramuses a history lesson.

I’ll use Monticello as an example:

Years ago the Jews ended up in Monticello as a summer retreat from the city they bought with them their domestic help.  As we all know, the domestic help were black and they breed like fucking rats.  Now look they (the Jews) shot themselves in the foot. They ruined a beautiful little town that is now crime ridden and overrun by blacks!

Andrew the race fixer lives in Montighetto.

Calhoun

• Elite
calhoun, the only good news for you is you will be long gone and wont have to see what a shit hole this country becomes in the near future with your left wing woke snowflakes in charge
Blah fucking blah

You're just another Stink Ass Cracker Harness Welfare Queen talking tough on a keyboard.

Uneducated, filthy and broke is no way to go through life, Jethro.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Look where the heck did SCM come from? People are starting to catch on. Listen we all knew ford is a pos but what we didn’t know was that SCM is equally as bad. People are starting to wake up to SCM.

Brown jug

• Elite
calhoun
you couldn't be more wrong,  i rarely lower myself to discussions with your type but you seem so misguided and in need of help
lets just say we have a difference of opinion and leave it at that
good luck going forward

Calhoun

• Elite
calhoun
you couldn't be more wrong,  i rarely lower myself to discussions with your type but you seem so misguided and in need of help
lets just say we have a difference of opinion and leave it at that
good luck going forward
Go Fuck Yourself.

"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.  I hate him passionately."

-Tucker Carlson
 Jan4, 2021, two days before the insurrection

Your stink-ass will buy the lie as long as you live.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    Today at 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    Today at 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    Today at 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal