Author Topic: THE STABLE @CA.. ANTHONY FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH NOW IN INTERNATIONAL RACING  (Read 56934 times)

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
The first or second start are usually the best then they tank, mismanagement or no foundation?

both

he ususually sends them...

sending horses early in their racing careers leads to short racing careers

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
most trainers like to  have there babies and three yr olds alway be comin from the back not gunned out

they wont long and tend to develope bad habits after 3 or 4 gunning to the top

sulking usually the biggest once they start getting past they usually think race is over

most stop tryin

jmho
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Why does Mario Baillargeon not drive any of the horses he trains but still catch drives others?

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
They must be horses in TheStable because AM needs all the help he can get. For the last few years Mario has been helping Ben and driving a few but I believe he's cutting back on the day to day.
Looks like the stable has no confidence in Mario's ability. I think he still drives a trotter well and could be a useful educater for the younger stock

Goaldigger

• NW-1
Mario blows as a driver and trainer. He just sits there in the bike like a stiff cock going around the racetrack. This dude has cost me several thousands driving my horse at TheStable.CA. I literally caught myself holding my breath watching this dickhead driving my horse in races. Even begged AMAc to take Mario off my horse as driver as I couldn’t take no more. Fell on deaf ears. Although I have no ill will, I have Lost thousands and thousands of dollars at TheStable.CA.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Mario blows as a driver and trainer. He just sits there in the bike like a stiff cock going around the racetrack. This dude has cost me several thousands driving my horse at TheStable.CA. I literally caught myself holding my breath watching this dickhead driving my horse in races. Even begged AMAc to take Mario off my horse as driver as I couldn’t take no more. Fell on deaf ears. Although I have no ill will, I have Lost thousands and thousands of dollars at TheStable.CA.
You have lost thousands of dollars with the stable because Mario drove? But you pay to fly AM into drive in major stakes with top drivers available

dbharness

• Top Claimer
So the list of fines and suspensions on the USTA website is 13 pages this week.  All the major players are there including Adam Short!  I called this! This idiot should go down with the rest of them.  He is the Nick Surick of the Midwest!

Goaldigger

• NW-1
I am one of the dumb fucks! ngc3

Goaldigger

• NW-1
You have lost thousands of dollars with the stable because Mario drove? But you pay to fly AM into drive in major stakes with top drivers available

I have lost thousands of dollars as a whole during my years there. I am down to 35 shares from 250 shares in several horses. Once those horses get sold that I have shares in. No more Stable for me. I have no say on who drives as I only have shares in these horses. And yes it sucked knowing there were better drivers out there for the horses and we could not use those drivers. Learned a lot with my time with the stable being a novice. Especially how to bend over and take it in the ass with no lube.   :1

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse

I have lost thousands of dollars as a whole during my years there. I am down to 35 shares from 250 shares in several horses. Once those horses get sold that I have shares in. No more Stable for me. I have no say on who drives as I only have shares in these horses. And yes it sucked knowing there were better drivers out there for the horses and we could not use those drivers. Learned a lot with my time with the stable being a novice. Especially how to bend over and take it in the ass with no lube.   :1
My buddy says same thing, they aren't forthcoming and it's not a good experience and the bills have gotten ridiculous

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
My buddy says same thing, they aren't forthcoming and it's not a good experience and the bills have gotten ridiculous

their bills are higher than they say they will be ...
exactly my issue

Goaldigger

• NW-1
Goldigger what led you to get involved that heavily with TheStable. We have heard from others and their reasons for getting out such as monthly bills, the extra charges.

The love of harness racing lead to it. Never thought I could pay for a whole horse. Then I was able to buy 1 share at a time. $300 here for a share, $250 there for a share in another horse. Getting involved with multiple horses. Up to about 34 horses. And loved it till I realized these horses weren’t really making money except a few. Then those $10,000 bills starting rolling in around stake time. Yikes! Then finally realized no ROI and I was getting crushed financially.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
The love of harness racing lead to it. Never thought I could pay for a whole horse. Then I was able to buy 1 share at a time. $300 here for a share, $250 there for a share in another horse. Getting involved with multiple horses. Up to about 34 horses. And loved it till I realized these horses weren’t really making money except a few. Then those $10,000 bills starting rolling in around stake time. Yikes! Then finally realized no ROI and I was getting crushed financially.
That's outrageous !! These are very mediocre bred horses, why are they being staked so extensively? Isn't that a waste of money?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN

you first mistke was buying into 34 horses that's ludicris
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Goldigger I'm sure you know loving anything costs and you pay with your wallet. It doesn't matter if it's your wife, girlfriend, kids or your family pet and having said that many of us are in the same boat got in worked hard and eeked out a living. Then the onslaught of drugs came into play and the clean horseman couldn't buy a win because the drugs were a huge edge and we got out. Anthony had this idea that on the fringes it sounds like a good way to get into the game and he draws in mostly first timers and if they are now walking away because of the bills and it's costing you financially then this guy is doing more harm to the game than anything. I have said it all along that this thing of his will blow up and I think it will be this year. It's too bad that you and others had to find out the hard way but don't let him sour you on Harness Racing there could be light at the end of the tunnel.
Iceman makes valid points, unload your stock at the stable and try to find a smaller hands on operation to buy in with

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal