Author Topic: Senator Needs a Jack  (Read 2114 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Senator Needs a Jack
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2023, 03:26:22 PM »
Told you youd get run over by the crazy bus

https://www.youtube.com/live/W0YfRVpSZSU?feature=share

Not only did he get hit by th crazy bus, it spun out of control and into a crowd.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2023, 03:28:46 PM »
Not only did he get hit by th crazy bus, it spun out of control and into a crowd.

96z.p
It's Official!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2023, 03:50:25 PM »
This conversation is quite simple. Incomin calls can be recorded. Any POLICE DEPARTMENT will verify it LEGAL. Quite obvious that most conversations never reach that extreme. Years ago my former FIANCEE did it to me. Her new husband was callin my landline before caller ID was invented. Non-stop for 4 months 12 times a day and just say nothin until I finnaly hangs up. How I catch him you ask. One night he called about 1AM from a resort using the pay phone there. I answered and again no response. Next morning I called and asked recepionist to ring their room. She went hold on and ringed the room. And it rang. So I wrote a letter to my former and gave it to her cousin to give it to her. And she did. Gots a call from me former and first thin she said. JOHN,I'm havin this conversation recorded by and givin it to HUNTLY,ILLINOIS POLICE DEPARTMENT. I said GO AHEAD,I got nothin to hide. She started out hesitant and then got to the MEAT. You have my family terrified. We afraid to leave our house. I told her you can't believe that. Anyhow the point here is. When she called she had to have permission to record. Otherwise she be breakin LAW.

One other thin while I on subject. On the INTERNET. Yooouuuse can threaten anyone as long as yooouse don't spell the FUCS name correctly. Yooouse their real name and you could be in trouble.

JOHN FRANK ARMY just here to EDUCATE.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2023, 03:53:27 PM »
This conversation is quite simple. Incomin calls can be recorded. Any POLICE DEPARTMENT will verify it LEGAL. Quite obvious that most conversations never reach that extreme. Years ago my former FIANCEE did it to me. Her new husband was callin my landline before caller ID was invented. Non-stop for 4 months 12 times a day and just say nothin until I finnaly hangs up. How I catch him you ask. One night he called about 1AM from a resort using the pay phone there. I answered and again no response. Next morning I called and asked recepionist to ring their room. She went hold on and ringed the room. And it rang. So I wrote a letter to my former and gave it to her cousin to give it to her. And she did. Gots a call from me former and first thin she said. JOHN,I'm havin this conversation recorded by and givin it to HUNTLY,ILLINOIS POLICE DEPARTMENT. I said GO AHEAD,I got nothin to hide. She started out hesitant and then got to the MEAT. You have my family terrified. We afraid to leave our house. I told her you can't believe that. Anyhow the point here is. When she called she had to have permission to record. Otherwise she be breakin LAW.

One other thin while I on subject. On the INTERNET. Yooouuuse can threaten anyone as long as yooouse don't spell the FUCS name correctly. Yooouse their real name and you could be in trouble.

That is Illinois JFA.  Different jurisdiction, different laws.   ;D
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2023, 03:53:46 PM »

School is in session! Thanks John!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2023, 03:54:16 PM »
School is in session! Thanks John!
Stop Off Topic and Spamming it got Mike P banded and deleted, don't blame me, blame all of us that HATE this shit in the Harness Forum! 
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2023, 04:03:04 PM »
Stop Off Topic and Spamming it got Mike P banded and deleted, don't blame me, blame all of us that HATE this shit in the Harness Forum! 

Look boys and girls its the school NARC

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2023, 04:03:45 PM »
Look boys and girls its the school NARC

It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2023, 05:19:12 PM »
Is Kay Kelly the woman the senator was on a date with the other night? She sounds crazy enough to meet at a local Chili's

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2023, 05:23:23 PM »
Is Kay Kelly the woman the senator was on a date with the other night? She sounds crazy enough to meet at a local Chili's
Ray ray ray...only 20 somethings eat at Chili's that gross food, yuk, KK is Mike P., and you and him gave it your best and ended up sunk.

Trillion - 1 and you lose!   

GOD hates you bro!  ;D
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2023, 05:27:49 PM »
Ray ray ray...only 20 somethings eat at Chili's that gross food, yuk, KK is Mike P., and you and him gave it your best and ended up sunk.

Trillion - 1 and you lose!   

GOD hates you bro!  ;D

Pretty sure you you dont worship a God, but perhaps demonic entities.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2023, 01:49:21 PM »
Thanks for the encouraging words Pumpkin. ngc3

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2023, 07:49:15 PM »
Pretty sure you you dont worship a God, but perhaps demonic entities.

You're 100% on everything which means being wrong about everything
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2023, 07:56:12 PM »
Geez you're a weak cunt XYZ. Just a fucken coward FUCKFACE.
Say something to me in person at the track cunt.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Senator and Mike had rough anal and spawned this slimy cum filled turd President. What are you president of? Douchebags international? Dead beat daddys club? Anal progenys? Who the fuc are you and hey do you use Mozilla.com? You fucking cum dumpster, you like your two dads, Blutard and SCM.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2023, 07:57:40 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Senator and Mike had rough anal and spawned this slimy cum filled turd President. What are you president of? Douchebags international? Dead beat daddys club? Anal progenys? Who the fuc are you and hey do you use Mozilla.com? You fucking cum dumpster, you like your two dads, Blutard and SCM.

xyz child balls on a skyscraper of shit body
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal