Author Topic: guess who the #1 trainer in the country is??  (Read 2297 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: guess who the #1 trainer in the country is??
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2024, 04:37:41 PM »
You guys are a bunch of sour grapes. Remember what Louise Tian said?  Nobody likes a wiener! Good for Burke he works hard and certainly does deserves his accolades.

Get it through your dumb fucking heads they all cheat one degree or another!

It's just like all the Ford bashers on here,  how do you knock success is beyond me.

Open bridle

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2024, 04:47:22 PM »
. As usual Burkes dominates the Ohio awards again. You can't compete against a monopoly. Wouldn't be allowed in any other industry. Burke knows he has a good thing going.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 04:58:38 PM by Open bridle »

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2024, 06:55:45 PM »
NOTHING changed, only name in program. Ronnie still talks to all the trainers, Mickey J takes is orders just like everyone else and gets paid like everone else. I wonder if the USTA will consider Mickey J's earnings and wins in Ronnie's stats if he's shy of 20mil. They will never clean up the sport as long as this goes on in the largest stable in harness racing. They have NO incentive to stop him.

Ronnie squeaks out sounds and Burgh dialect, like a dolphin, amazing anyone knows what the fuck he's actually saying, without drawings, or cave paints.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2024, 08:29:31 PM »
Like I said before. He is a just another PA hillbilly who used arm and hammer. That made him look sharp.  Talked to the right people. Was In the right place at the right time.
Now he has a monopoly.
I will give him credit for being able to bullshit his way in to his owners pockets. Maybe he has the gift to gab.
Give some of these other people like schillaci,holzman,kreiser,presto,bendis,brewer,Tyler george,Currie. I believe all these trainers if they had Burkes stock they would have better numbers than Ronnie boy.

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2024, 09:05:09 PM »
Like I said before. He is a just another PA hillbilly who used arm and hammer. That made him look sharp.  Talked to the right people. Was In the right place at the right time.
Now he has a monopoly.
I will give him credit for being able to bullshit his way in to his owners pockets. Maybe he has the gift to gab.
Give some of these other people like schillaci,holzman,kreiser,presto,bendis,brewer,Tyler george,Currie. I believe all these trainers if they had Burkes stock they would have better numbers than Ronnie boy.
Burke started with a small stable. It is the cheating that built up his numbers. Allard, Pena, Surick, Banca, & others did the same. It is all about the cheating. Without cheating he wouldn't buy everyone's horses. That is because there would be no improvement.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal