Author Topic: TOP U.S. JEW SCHUMER CALLS OUT #1 HEBREW NETANYAHU ... CALLS HIM A BIGOT...  (Read 3700 times)

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
To all you jerks lets talk horse racing it is called Horse Plop.

In It Deep

• NW-1
Interesting thread. Is there a OT or political forum for this?
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

Gaagoots

• Elite
As if Jew Schumer did not have his speech on Israel signed off by the White House!

Schumer might have been the one to stab Israel and the Jewish community in the back, but it was Biden who sharpened the knife!

You do realize that the citizens of Israel agree with him, right? Have you seen the protests? It's not about placating HAMAS, everyone is in agreement there. It's about placating Netanyahu.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 05:12:55 PM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
To all you jerks lets talk horse racing it is called Horse Plop.
What’s the matter dummy the conversation over your head?

slivercharm

• Elite
The only fat Hebrew I listen to is Humpty Dumpty aka Jerry nadzler Schumer can choke on a Hebrew national for all I care
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Dingus

• Open / FFA
May Allah Bless the Palestinian people.

Please join me in prayer for these abused women and children.

Yes, Hamas has really screwed them over for years.
By the way, there are over 2 million Palestinians living in Israel with full voting rights and citizenship.  Almost 25% of the population in Israel.  How many Palestinians are in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan Lebanon, etc?  Not many.  Why?

Gaagoots

• Elite
The only fat Hebrew I listen to is Humpty Dumpty aka Jerry nadzler Schumer can choke on a Hebrew national for all I care
tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
Yes, Hamas has really screwed them over for years.
By the way, there are over 2 million Palestinians living in Israel with full voting rights and citizenship.  Almost 25% of the population in Israel.  How many Palestinians are in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan Lebanon, etc?  Not many.  Why?
What about the couple of million Palestinian refugees in Jordan? 

Gaagoots

• Elite
Lawyer Alina Habba says, Judge Arthur Engoron is a Corrupt George Soros puppet that knows Trump is innocent.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
Lawyer Alina Habba says, Judge Arthur Engoron is a Corrupt George Soros puppet that knows Trump is innocent.

And you actually believe what she says?  She couldn’t even remember to check the box for a jury trial.

Gaagoots

• Elite
And you actually believe what she says?  She couldn’t even remember to check the box for a jury trial.
Fuck no I don’t believe her.

bond

• Elite

Wrong--she did not forget--more Liberal BS. It was slated as a Bench trial so a Democrat Judge could screw Trump--no Jury. Trumps Trial was rigged from the Start.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/02/29/trump-trial-alina-habba-jury-box/72780822007/

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
Schumer like any jew..gets bent out shapexwhen he doesn't get his way. When Trump was in office..he had yhis jew demeanor in his office...with other jew pelosi

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
  • Dr Viktor Kleber Plopenstein Creatore Del Centauro
Schumer like any jew..gets bent out shapexwhen he doesn't get his way. When Trump was in office..he had yhis jew demeanor in his office...with other jew pelosi

Pelosi is Catholic, Italian too, both sides and by marriage.

But I guess if you say she's a Jew than she is?  ngc3

What if she was a jew, do you hate jews, because Trump luvs the Hebs!  His kids really luv the arabs too $$$$$$$$$$$$$! Ivanka is married to a jew and practices judaism. tmbz1
Death will join us together

Gaagoots

• Elite
Pelosi is Catholic, Italian too, both sides and by marriage.

But I guess if you say she's a Jew than she is?  ngc3

What if she was a jew, do you hate jews, because Trump luvs the Hebs!  His kids really luv the arabs too $$$$$$$$$$$$$! Ivanka is married to a jew and practices judaism. tmbz1
That rotten CUNT Pelosi's is... I'm a shamed to say is Italian...

Whatever happened Pelosi's husband that got the piss beaten out of him after he got done sucking that guy's cock?  The liberal media hid that pretty well ...where is the footage!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 10:52:53 PM by Gaagoots »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal