Author Topic: Mark Ford Training Center #1  (Read 7304 times)

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Re: Mark Ford Training Center #1
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2024, 09:07:20 AM »
actually it's called the fag dungeon which mark likes to visit a few times a week

tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2024, 04:52:53 PM »
I mentioned this earlier how you guys knock success is beyond me. Tell me one other trainer that has put his money back into the business and built an empire like Mark has. The man built a top-notch training facility and all you guys do is bash him really?

The man owns over 200 prime acres in Orange County (perhaps he should entertain offers from Amazon or Microsoft) and sell the place for million(s).

All the bashers out there are just showing your true colors.  Lowlifes that are no doubt are envious, jealous and probably insignificant in life as your MENTOR SCM. 

You guys call me all kinds of names "like you all really matter lol".  I actually love success stories unlike most of you that wouldn't understand succeeding in business if it was staring at you in the face.

Of course I bust balls on here that's my nature I could give a fuck less what anybody thinks but I wish all you the best and hope you all succeeded because you'll never hear me bash you for your successes.

BTW: I would even praise and be proud of SCM if he ever succeeded in business.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 04:55:23 PM by Gaagoots »

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2024, 05:27:20 PM »
I mentioned this earlier how you guys knock success is beyond me. Tell me one other trainer that has put his money back into the business and built an empire like Mark has. The man built a top-notch training facility and all you guys do is bash him really?

The man owns over 200 prime acres in Orange County (perhaps he should entertain offers from Amazon or Microsoft) and sell the place for million(s).

All the bashers out there are just showing your true colors.  Lowlifes that are no doubt are envious, jealous and probably insignificant in life as your MENTOR SCM. 

You guys call me all kinds of names "like you all really matter lol".  I actually love success stories unlike most of you that wouldn't understand succeeding in business if it was staring at you in the face.

Of course I bust balls on here that's my nature I could give a fuck less what anybody thinks but I wish all you the best and hope you all succeeded because you'll never hear me bash you for your successes.

BTW: I would even praise and be proud of SCM if he ever succeeded in business.

.   Well if anyone has scm as a mentor they are just fucking retarded and don't need to breathe anymore

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2024, 09:31:29 PM »
.   Well if anyone has scm as a mentor they are just fucking retarded and don't need to breathe anymore
I agree but I wouldn't go that far let them breathe,
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 09:33:07 PM by Gaagoots »

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2024, 01:12:18 AM »
His money from all his side work too!

Anthonym

• NW-1
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2024, 10:29:57 AM »
Actually golden shoe was the only training center up and going after the storm. New management. Reasonable stall rent.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2024, 01:01:26 PM »
BIG Z was also.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal