Author Topic: Gural's driver loyalty rule?  (Read 20103 times)

helpplease

• Open / FFA
Re: Gural's driver loyalty rule?
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2018, 10:36:16 PM »
Give me a break there is no rule that says a driver has to be dedicated to a specific track!  Get Jeff’s  dick out of your mouth.  How many times in your life have you switched jobs for less money

LOL, you gotta relax. I'm no Gural fan, far from it. All I'm saying is Gural makes his own rules & if someone doesn't like those rules, that is their problem, not Gural's. Gural is a bully & a hypocrite imo but he has the power & loves using it. Gural couldn't care less if Sears ever stepped foot on any of Gural's tracks ever again but Sears does care. If Sears didn't care he would have told Gural to go f himself but Sears didn't do that. That's all.  
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 10:39:06 PM by helpplease »

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2018, 09:03:54 AM »
I DON'T CARE WHAT RULES HE COMES UP WITH FOR HIS TRACKS, BUT IF HE IS GOING TO COME UP WITH RULES- I WANT TO SEE THEM ENFORCED AND ENFORCED EQUALLY, NOT PICK AND CHOOSE WHO GETS PUNISHED.

Like THAT would EVER be the case for gural. I'm really glad people are FINALLY seeing the light about ole jeffie and his ways.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2018, 10:06:07 AM »
no driver is barred at the meds . whos civil rights is Jeff breaking?  Sears, Tetrick, gingras Zeron they all will waltz in whenever they choose then back to yonkers or wherever.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2018, 10:37:25 AM »
no driver is barred at the meds . whos civil rights is Jeff breaking?  Sears, Tetrick, gingras Zeron they all will waltz in whenever they choose then back to yonkers or wherever.

If Gural allows B Miller, Tetrick or Zeron to race in his stakes, its another case of him saying 1 thing and doing another.

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2018, 08:44:06 PM »
It looks like I have my answer. Both Timmy T & Scotty Z raced last night & again tonight at The BigM going for half the money. Gural must have put his foot down.

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2018, 08:46:41 PM »
i heard scotty will no longer be welcome at the meadowlands,but tim teatrick will on occasions

I guess someone was wrong on that one.

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2018, 08:47:36 PM »
Scotty is only racing in stakes at the swamp,,, nothing else

Nope!

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2018, 10:27:58 PM »
It looks like I have my answer. Both Timmy T & Scotty Z raced last night & again tonight at The BigM going for half the money. Gural must have put his foot down.

How's that gural ass taste?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2018, 09:23:20 AM »
How's that gural ass taste?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

If you read my posts you will realize how wrong your comment is.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2018, 10:00:33 AM »
Told you anyone can come and go, Jeff never said they couldnt .

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2018, 10:09:42 AM »
Stop with the facts and accuracy, 'Jersey. You will kill this forum.

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2018, 12:26:11 PM »
Told you anyone can come and go, Jeff never said they couldnt .

Gotta disagree with you on this. Gural did say to his local drivers (whoever they are) that if you want to drive in the big races in the summer at the BigM you would be expected to drive at the BigM & not Yonkers on Friday & Saturday nights unless there were stakes at Yonkers that the BigM locals were involved in.

As for Timmy T & Scotty Z racing at the BigM this week after breaking Gural's rule a week ago, I'm guessing they tried to call Gural's bluff & Gural reraised. Why else would either driver go back to racing at the BigM this past Friday & Saturday going for less than half the money they could have raced for at Yonkers. There were no major stakes at the BigM to keep either driver there so I'm guessing Gural made a call to both & reminded both of his rule & gave them both a one time pass.

If either race on a non stake Friday or Saturday at Yonkers in the future I will concede I was wrong but until then I'm going to stick to my theory. jmho

PS: Gural did ban both Brennan & Sears at one point in the past as I'm guessing you know. Sears was even pulled off the bike at the BigM for a qualifier one morning because of the ban. Bother Sears & Brennan had to kiss & make up with the Dictator before they got their driving privileges back.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 12:29:59 PM by helpplease »

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2018, 12:32:00 PM »
So, Gural expressed what he is expecting from the drivers. Is it a rule he is enforcing or not?

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2018, 12:34:00 PM »
So, Gural expressed what he is expecting from the drivers. Is it a rule he is enforcing or not?

I would say yes.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2018, 03:34:33 PM »

How can he enforce anything he is letting Robert Bongorino race there

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal