Author Topic: Congrats to Tyler George at HOP all Ervs undefeated horses get blown away  (Read 7627 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Was MM sold as a filly at the sales?
Carl, think of this...... so they buy MM as a filly at the sale from a breeding farm who maybe saw her/him for 12-15 months of their life. They screwed up probably. But now enter Erv Miller, considered a top five trainer in the country. You mean to tell me that Erv, the trainer, the groom who bathes and cares for the horse, nobody in the operation knew that MM was male and not a female? If it was some rinky- dinky operation I would think ok well maybe. But I’m not buying this story happened in the Erv Miller barn and it slipped by him for 5+ years. Almost impossible.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
You people are fucking clueless.  MM was sold as a filly because she anatomically looked like a filly!  She didn't have a set of nuts hanging.  After her 5yo season she was made to take a cat scan because I believe she came back for a high testosterone test.  Once they did the cat scan it was found that she had a set of nuts in her.  These were not visible and for the last time, she looked like a filly from the outside.  This could have happened to anyone.  I'm not defending Erv but there is no way he could have known.
Get outta town. Ha ha she came back with a high testosterone test? By who? Lmfao Erv scans all of his babies. He knew from day one but okay you win

goblue

• Top Claimer
Erv scans all of his babies. He knew from day one but okay you win

Just chiming in to say this is an idiotic comment. Not a single trainer in America scans all of their yearlings. Lmao

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
When you scan babies.... you scan their legs.  Not their stomach tooking for a set of nuts. Not to mention and atomically cotrect filly that was in heat constantly.  Why in the fuck would anyone EVER look for a set of nuts in filly????

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
When you scan babies.... you scan their legs.  Not their stomach tooking for a set of nuts. Not to mention and atomically cotrect filly that was in heat constantly.  Why in the fuck would anyone EVER look for a set of nuts in filly????
When then why look:for a set of nuts 5 years later after she won 800,000? Suddenly he must of just been curious?

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
Because she had more than one high testosterone positive. Pay attention.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Because she had more than one high testosterone positive. Pay attention.
So what!!! High testosterone positive. Funny that the testosterone posture cane 800 grand later and not before. Wow Erv is really lucky guy.

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
Do you even rave horses??? We didn't test hormones until a certain point in time.... the levels never mattered... til they did.  You gotta get a clue.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Thank You!  Finally someone speaks some sense!

3 pages later and the topic has veered onto a side subject dredged up form the constantly churning rumor mill.  Concealed gonadicals has little to do w/ the here and now.  to refresh your dusty memories  :  I pointed out that George had the highest win % @ HoozieerDaddy , then lucpark said show me the money.  then for over 2 pages a squad of stirrers lazer focused on a the magic of a filly w/ hidden balls.   

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
George is by far the best overall trainer at hoosier. Erv wins a lot of races that he is supposed to. I mean the guy spends 50-100k on yearlings at the sale every year. He is supposed to win. I did see Rocco’s other horse scratched the last night and sone of the guys who were posting earlier about Erv might be right. Some of 100 two year old Indy Breds he has are tired or lame from getting cranked up too early in the year. Erv’s had a good year but the mo ey he spends should tell you that. It takes money to make money. The Cinderella story of a guy buying a $1500 year king and making $100 are over. Guy like Erv go to the hoosier and Michiana sale with a million plus in their account to buy whatever they want. But overall, nobody at hoosier is better than Tyler George.
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
3 pages later and the topic has veered onto a side subject dredged up form the constantly churning rumor mill.  Concealed gonadicals has little to do w/ the here and now.  to refresh your dusty memories  :  I pointed out that George had the highest win % @ HoozieerDaddy , then lucpark said show me the money.  then for over 2 pages a squad of stirrers lazer focused on a the magic of a filly w/ hidden balls.   

erv will break the 2 mill barrier at hoosierpark this yr.

racin only four months a yr there.with mostly babies and 3 yr olds .

overnight racing at very best can break u even

unless your the trainer ,,and owner.

you go to baby sale expecting the greatest thin g ever most of the time  it dont pan out ..

bigger risk higher reward,,,me personally im out of overnight racing,.,

after 3 yr old im selling 95 percent..

yes caddy the same fckin morons have ruined a decent thread agin with nonsense crap from 33 yrs ago that nobody gives a fck about.

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
THE LOSERS IN THIS INDUSTRY JUST HAVE TO TRY TO BRING WINNERS DOWN CANT ACCEPT FACTS THAT OTHERS ARE BETTER THAN THEY ARE... PERIOD.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
THE LOSERS IN THIS INDUSTRY JUST HAVE TO TRY TO BRING WINNERS DOWN CANT ACCEPT FACTS THAT OTHERS ARE BETTER THAN THEY ARE... PERIOD.
I never said Erv was a bad trainer or anything like that. In fact this year he’s a top ten trainer in the USA. But you do have to admit that Tyler George is a heck of a trainer in his own right. He doesn’t get nearly the royally bred horses that Erv does. That’s what this whole thread is about. Although I will say it looks like a lot of Erv’s young horses have tailed off a bit from a few months ago. The two monsters he has in the first race at Duquoin just went down in a ball of flames. In the past two weeks many of them have gotten upset at odds on favorites at Hoosier. But I get it. Erv is a ver6 good trainer but so is Tyler George.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal