Author Topic: Let’s Play Ask SCM  (Read 2107 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: Let’s Play Ask SCM
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2023, 07:37:51 PM »
This is a mental health issue at this point. He has NOBODY left to play his games to try to make him feel important. Mary is just a waste now. Budweiser now lol. He will live alone with nothing and nobody and will die alone with nothing and nobody will care. Pretty sad reality Here is your answer to why some people still watch. You know how people like to watch a homeless guy screaming on the streets just to see what he says? It's because you are such a train wreck that people enjoy watching you fall apart. Nothing more.  Deadbeat scumbag

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2023, 07:46:00 PM »
lol   well i don't know who you are...

Oh ok..well. my name is Tina Doherty,  I've said it many times over the decades in here and Mikey knows it. About 2 months we had this same discussion and he made a video titled 'puppadoherty' which was quickly deleted.
And Mikey, ya I do think what happened to blackjack is absolutely disgusting. There is NO excuse for not calling a vet¡ You ask what my problem is and I've said it from the start. You claim you're not trying to hurt the carriage industry but you had already been posting to end them. You're a hypocrite.  You absolutely harassed some carriage drivers who did NOT deserve it. Next time make sure you're harassing the correct people. You cry defamation when YOUR words are the very definition of defamation,  especially when you claimed I was kicked out of Disney, which never happened, probably why you quickly deleted it. There are better ways to accomplish your goal without pissing off an entire Industry. MY Industry, and I'm proud to be a part of it. Even you yourself said mine were taken care of impeccably.
P.s. WHAT frikkkng car? You keep mentioning a car I. 2003. I was divorced in 2003....so pretty sure you have me confused with his girlfriend Christina, MY name is Tina. Two different people there buddy
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 07:49:25 PM by Pupparazzi »

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2023, 08:12:41 PM »
He has the brain of a fucking 4 year old. If you disagree, he tells a personal secret of yours. He's a joke, broke, deadbeat dirtbag. See him run from those carriage workers too?? Little bitch. And how's THAT all working for you? No more Adita. No more anyone. You're all alone you POS. Just like in life. Now you wanna pester Budweiser because you busted out of the business. How about this??!! :  GET A JOB! Oh wait you can't. You cannot produce ONE solid reference let some 3-4.  You asshole. Next stop deposit bottles

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2023, 08:24:24 PM »
Oh ok..well. my name is Tina Doherty,  I've said it many times over the decades in here and Mikey knows it. About 2 months we had this same discussion and he made a video titled 'puppadoherty' which was quickly deleted.
And Mikey, ya I do think what happened to blackjack is absolutely disgusting. There is NO excuse for not calling a vet¡ You ask what my problem is and I've said it from the start. You claim you're not trying to hurt the carriage industry but you had already been posting to end them. You're a hypocrite.  You absolutely harassed some carriage drivers who did NOT deserve it. Next time make sure you're harassing the correct people. You cry defamation when YOUR words are the very definition of defamation,  especially when you claimed I was kicked out of Disney, which never happened, probably why you quickly deleted it. There are better ways to accomplish your goal without pissing off an entire Industry. MY Industry, and I'm proud to be a part of it. Even you yourself said mine were taken care of impeccably.
P.s. WHAT frikkkng car? You keep mentioning a car I. 2003. I was divorced in 2003....so pretty sure you have me confused with his girlfriend Christina, MY name is Tina. Two different people there buddy
Ok, TY. Now I know who you are. Fascinating.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2023, 01:36:30 PM »
He has the brain of a fucking 4 year old. If you disagree, he tells a personal secret of yours. He's a joke, broke, deadbeat dirtbag. See him run from those carriage workers too?? Little bitch. And how's THAT all working for you? No more Adita. No more anyone. You're all alone you POS. Just like in life. Now you wanna pester Budweiser because you busted out of the business. How about this??!! :  GET A JOB! Oh wait you can't. You cannot produce ONE solid reference let some 3-4.  You asshole. Next stop deposit bottles

Do they still pay for bottles?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2023, 09:43:02 PM »
Listening to the video he took at the goshen police department has me convinced he’s on drugs..
There is no way possible that someone can make such a fool of himself sober..
Just listen to his voice..
He is a public nuisance.
Can you imagine how the officers laugh about this jerk off. And he say him and his group what group??
He really needs a mental evaluation..
everyone should call the goshen village police and ask them to do a welfare check..

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2023, 09:48:32 PM »
Listening to the video he took at the goshen police department has me convinced he’s on drugs..
There is no way possible that someone can make such a fool of himself sober..
Just listen to his voice..
He is a public nuisance.
Can you imagine how the officers laugh about this jerk off. And he say him and his group what group??
He really needs a mental evaluation..
everyone should call the goshen village police and ask them to do a welfare check..

Tell someone who fucking cares. Only you and a few others seem to want to tell everyone on a harness forum where people don't give a fuck so whats your point?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal