Author Topic: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again  (Read 2291 times)

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
Re: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2024, 09:40:20 AM »
It's official, SCM is now driving the bus over Yarock, the only person for months who stood by his actions

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10224470911223778&set=gm.808869841077902&idorvanity=466020752029481

Narcissistic rage occurs when a narcissist's beliefs about their perceived importance or grandiosity are confronted. In turn, they respond with extreme anger toward the perceived threat. Whether narcissistic rage results from criticism, losing control, or minor setbacks, being on the receiving end can be terrifying

The end is near - thankfully.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2024, 09:51:48 AM »
I agree but with this narcissist you’re dealing with multiple personalities. He’s definitely self-destructive. There’s no two ways about it.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2024, 11:07:51 AM »
What a sad mess. With his tenacity and ability to get things done, Mike could really be a huge asset to this business. But this constant drama caused when he perceives someone doing something he doesn't agree with is ruining any goodwill he has. I don't understand why he's so upset with Yarock. The guy has stood behind and financially helped him for a long time.

If Mike has a problem he needs to confront the person one and one and not air all this stupid crap all over Facebook. Dave is a reasonable guy and if Mike would have sat down and talked about whatever the problem is I'm sure it wouldn't have come to this.

Contrary to what a lot of people have suggested, Mike is actually a pretty intelligent guy. But he obviously has issues that are getting the best of him.

HarnessFan1981

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2024, 01:47:46 PM »
The latest in the soap opera

Sorry Dave, you did some questionable things buddy. No idea why you chose to attack me now.
https://www.youtube.com/live/xT2hC8Ex8DU?si=PJOuml5WWEYXryZk

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2024, 02:25:41 PM »
What a sad mess. With his tenacity and ability to get things done, Mike could really be a huge asset to this business. But this constant drama caused when he perceives someone doing something he doesn't agree with is ruining any goodwill he has. I don't understand why he's so upset with Yarock. The guy has stood behind and financially helped him for a long time.

If Mike has a problem he needs to confront the person one and one and not air all this stupid crap all over Facebook. Dave is a reasonable guy and if Mike would have sat down and talked about whatever the problem is I'm sure it wouldn't have come to this.

Contrary to what a lot of people have suggested, Mike is actually a pretty intelligent guy. But he obviously has issues that are getting the best of him.
If he was intelligent he wouldn’t have bitten the hand that feeds him.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2024, 07:03:33 PM »
I cannot go into details due to pending charges against Petrelli. What I can say is I regret the day I ever met the man as he has caused me so much grief and embarrassment. I apologize to anyone who has been negatively affected by him. That is all I can say for now.

You sound crazier than Mike ffs

PineHurstPacer

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2024, 09:05:59 PM »
LUCPARK loves the horses

tmbz1 tmbz1

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2024, 05:54:21 PM »
I cannot go into details due to pending charges against Petrelli. What I can say is I regret the day I ever met the man as he has caused me so much grief and embarrassment. I apologize to anyone who has been negatively affected by him. That is all I can say for now.

Any truth to any of this or are you just deflecting attention?  Sounds like it was mutual but that is just SCM’s version.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 06:06:46 PM by Harness racer »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2024, 06:45:38 PM »
Dave, I’m sorry to hear what happened to you. Join the club of successful businessman/Horsemen that have done nothing but tried to help him such as Mark Ford, Steve Jones Wes Fisher and Ray S and what does he do? He turns around and bites them right in the ass!

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2024, 06:52:37 PM »

Are you for Real? Writing checks from a 501c like a slush a fund for non-scholarship related expenditures? No winder the GSY has thrown you from out your own name sake. WTF???
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal