Author Topic: Jenna Otten & Emily Gaskin  (Read 4522 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Jenna Otten & Emily Gaskin
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2023, 03:08:29 PM »
Of course Sex Sells is true.  I was a seller on ebay and Amazon for years.  Mostly of Entertainment products like VHS and DVDs  What do you think our best sellers were? 

small name drop .. Pia Zadora once bought her movie Butterfly from us.  Talk about a super sexy woman.

She was hot.  Was she married Ron Perlman or was that another actress?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2023, 04:05:28 PM »
Perlman married a jewelry designer originally and after divorcing married his costar of Start up  Allison Dunbar.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2023, 10:06:56 AM »
Perlman married a jewelry designer originally and after divorcing married his costar of Start up  Allison Dunbar.

Ahhh got it.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2023, 02:11:15 PM »
hmm, fellas does it really matter what they look like
sometimes they barely even are on the screen
i mean really, i assume there are numerous sites on the internet you can look up and see pretty woman
to do that job you need two things
1. you need to know what the fuck you are talking about so people can benefit from your insight
2. you need to present it in a manner and format that people can quickly and easily understand

now if you can do that and look like acacia courtney from gulfstream than you have hit the lottery

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2023, 03:01:08 PM »
hmm, fellas does it really matter what they look like
sometimes they barely even are on the screen
i mean really, i assume there are numerous sites on the internet you can look up and see pretty woman
to do that job you need two things
1. you need to know what the fuck you are talking about so people can benefit from your insight
2. you need to present it in a manner and format that people can quickly and easily understand

now if you can do that and look like acacia courtney from gulfstream than you have hit the lottery
Dave Little fails at jobs 1 and 2

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2023, 04:57:37 PM »

Hard to find former Miss Connecticut's who know anything about horses but Fox Sports loves her too.  She did most of the Meadowlands broadcasts when they covered them.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2023, 07:23:40 AM »
I think both Maggie Wolfendale and Acacia on FOX are terrific in different ways. First they aren’t trying to be handicappers per se. I doubt either one gambles very much if ever. These ladies truly know their way around horses and training them. Maggie because of upbringing and parents being long time mid-atlantic trainers, can tell you almost anything about a race horse. Alicia a former jumper gives you some broader strokes, calm down guys, about breeding, owners, trainer habits and horse lives after racing. Both ladies are married to successful NYRA trainers Morley and Clement Jr. Now let’s compare them to the Meadowlands expertise…Dave Little. Ok I won’t  73cv.2

Under The STick

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2023, 01:30:51 PM »
I think they all did a great job Saturday. The lighting sucked! Emily & Jess are very knowledgeable. Jenna is learning & I’m sure y’all that are criticizing her have never been on tv before. She’s doing a great job & will keep getting better. As far as handicapping some y’all are old & still suck at it!! Lol

Jackie Mo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2023, 02:13:52 PM »
I think they all did a great job Saturday. The lighting sucked! Emily & Jess are very knowledgeable. Jenna is learning & I’m sure y’all that are criticizing her have never been on tv before. She’s doing a great job & will keep getting better. As far as handicapping some y’all are old & still suck at it!! Lol

Jenna is young and still learning

all Emily does is look at final quarter times and then says thats the horse she likes-she must have been told the clock is everything because she is obsessed with final quarters/final times beyond most

Lar4400

• NW-1
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2023, 06:15:15 PM »
Please give Dave Little a break.
He’s a nice person and that in itself should trump those who constantly make fun at his weight or that he always picks chalk (which is true).
Try putting yourself in his shoes for a minute minute. Do you think that he wants to be overweight? Don’t think so friends. Have a heart and stop the bashing, karma is a bitch.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2023, 07:35:35 PM »
He’s a nice person and that in itself should trump those who constantly make fun at his weight or that he always picks chalk (which is true).
Try putting yourself in his shoes for a minute minute. Do you think that he wants to be overweight? Don’t think so friends. Have a heart and stop the bashing, karma is a bitch.

Thanks, Dave.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2023, 08:41:21 PM »
Well Lar4400, Dave Little can try a few things to lose some of his girth. Just look at Gov Chris Christie and what surgery and his new diet have done for him.  73cv.2

Lar4400

• NW-1
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2023, 10:42:45 PM »
The point is that his weight is no body’s business but his own.
He loves harness racing like all of us on this blog. Good enough for me.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2023, 11:52:56 PM »
The point is that his weight is no body’s business but his own.
He loves harness racing like all of us on this blog. Good enough for me.

Loving racing doesn't necessarily mean he should be teaching people how to make bets

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal