Author Topic: WHAT FORUM OWNER/OPERATOR GOT ARRESTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?  (Read 469024 times)

3/16ths to go

• Elite
Re: WHAT FORUM OWNER/OPERATOR GOT ARRESTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2013, 05:58:36 PM »

Didn't say I couldn't read....it just makes no sense. And now people are sending threatening PMs!! What else?

if you are receving threatening pms advise moderator and keep copies

McGIBBS

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #181 on: October 20, 2013, 06:01:22 PM »
WHERE HAS LEBRON NZAHN BEEN DURING THIS WHOLE THREAD, OR SHOULD I SAY MCGIBBS?

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2013, 06:11:36 PM »
WHERE HAS LEBRON NZAHN BEEN DURING THIS WHOLE THREAD, OR SHOULD I SAY MCGIBBS?

i though i read he was going somewhere for the weekend
wonder if he will photoshop some pics of buggyboy abusing women upon his return ?

rainman2

« Reply #183 on: October 20, 2013, 06:18:30 PM »
ITS CAUSE PIG IS AN ICON,,,

Wasn't there a discussion about icons here a while ago?  I think there was one!

Dream of Glory

« Reply #184 on: October 20, 2013, 08:27:26 PM »
i need no help i can read
charges are dropped for a variety of reasons even if the d a thinks their is guilt
too many times people who have been  abused change their mind for they fear of getting beat again.
the dope even admits to being drunk and having thown a full drink at a woman;s face in a plastic cup.
that is assault plain and simple
it is plain dream is an alcoholic who abuses women

Has the fatness rotted your brain already?  The law requires a prosecution if evidence exists of a crime.  Wife/partner/pal cannot just call the station or write the judge and say they want to dismiss charges you fucking idiot.  If there had been any evidence of a crime, state was bound by law to prosecute.  Not release a known abuser into the care of the supposed victim, less than 12 hours after the arrest.  Cant you fucking read?  There was simply nothing to the accusation other than the rants of a pissed off wife. No bond was required, because there was no crime charged, no evidence, and judge agreed. Domestic violence is a serious crime in Florida, and the state takes a hard stance.  They prosecute ALL charges of this type if evidence is produced.  They are bound by law.  Has zero to do with what wife says or does not say.   Since you have even less than zero cred around here, with the constant answering of your own threads, coupled with the fact you are a welfare case, puts you in the proper light here.

LUCPARK1

« Reply #185 on: October 20, 2013, 08:35:19 PM »
Okay  IM SATISFIED  WITH DREAMS EXPLANATION ,,NOTHIN HAPPENED LET'S ,,MOVE  ON,,

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 08:40:40 PM by LUCPARK »

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #186 on: October 20, 2013, 08:36:48 PM »
  Has the fatness rotted your brain already?  The law requires a prosecution if evidence exists of a crime.  Wife/partner/pal cannot just call the station or write the judge and say they want to dismiss charges you fucking idiot.  If there had been any evidence of a crime, state was bound by law to prosecute.  Not release a known abuser into the care of the supposed victim, less than 12 hours after the arrest.  Cant you fucking read?  There was simply nothing to the accusation other than the rants of a pissed off wife. No bond was required, because there was no crime charged, no evidence, and judge agreed. Domestic violence is a serious crime in Florida, and the state takes a hard stance.  They prosecute ALL charges of this type if evidence is produced.  They are bound by law.  Has zero to do with what wife says or does not say.   Since you have even less than zero cred around here, with the constant answering of your own threads, coupled with the fact you are a welfare case, puts you in the proper light here.

please stop beating your wife and layoff the liquor long enough and maybe you will finally see what a fucking dope you are.
i never said a spouse can call off a a prosecution.
WHAT I SAID WAS A SPOUSE CAN SAY IS THEY WILL REFUSE TO TESTIFY AGAINST THE ABUSER.without the abused testimony the prosecutor can refuse to move a case forward.if the abused refuses to testify and their is no other evidence there will be no trial

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #187 on: October 20, 2013, 08:39:58 PM »
LAW & DISORDER

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #188 on: October 20, 2013, 08:41:26 PM »

layoff off the alcohol and stop beating your wife you fool.
there was a crime charged,battery / domestic abuse
you were jailed and released on your own recognizance
regardless of a the current charge bail is decided on a person's record before the incident and the likelihood they will appear in court

fuzzypants

• Elite
« Reply #189 on: October 20, 2013, 08:43:20 PM »
Okay  IM SATISFIED  WITH DREAMS EXPLANATION ,,NOTHIN HAPPENED LET'S ,,MOVE  ON,,

HEY DREAM ,,WHERE THE FCK WHERE U I THOUGHT U WERE COMIN TO POCONO,,

NEEDED YOUR HELP,

DRUNKEN COUPLE WANTED TO FITE ME,,
I SWEAR,, 73cv.2

DA was satisfied years ago pay attention u to slow ?
Pay attention r u kok!
U need to go get azz job,maybe u need house painted!
Call John frank he lives in illinose

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2013, 08:45:17 PM »

layoff the alcohol and stop beating your wife
every thing has to do with what the abused spouse has to say in every case ESPECIALLY if it is the only evidence in the case
abuse victims change their stories on a regular basis for they live in fear of future beatings at the hands of their abusers

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2013, 08:47:51 PM »
My wife can hit me with a thrown shoe from 25 feet.  Never misses

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #192 on: October 20, 2013, 08:49:34 PM »

then you are simply a fool desperate for a friend
he was arrested and tries to make  light of the incident
admits to assaulting her by tossing a drink in her face but makes light because it was only a plastic cup
if somehow an eye injury occured how funny would that have been
instead of encouraging him as his friend you should urge himto seek help for his alcohol and anger issues that lead him to abuse women

fuzzypants

• Elite
« Reply #193 on: October 20, 2013, 08:53:23 PM »

Like I said what dates u coming I'm going to meet u face to face .

NO I WONT MARRY YOU,,AND BE HUSBAND NUMBER 10,,,

SORRY,,,

I'M GAY,,,

................. ................. ................. ................. .............

STILL NO EXPLANATION,,JUST DIVERSION,,,AND NAME CALLING,,,

THANKS,,FUZZY,,,WAY TO HELP OUT DREAM,,, tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

DIVERT ,,DIVERT ,,DIVERT..

OR  AS I SAY,,MOVING THE STORY ALONG,,,

..BYE BYE,,,

DEC11,THRU DEC 23,,SEE IN FRISCO,,,CHAR,, tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Can't wait Shirley ! tmbz1
Don't worry u safe bring paint so u can paint town!
U not a man u wimp ass eater u safe !
Make sure u bring clean colostomy bag !
San Fransico YMCA don't allow dirty shit bags !

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #194 on: October 20, 2013, 08:54:26 PM »
BAD BOY BAD BOY
WHAT YOU GONNA DO?
WHAT YOU GONNA DO
WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU

One of my favorite tv'shows

4.  Mr ed
3. 3 Stooges
2.  Cops
4. Jail
 tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal